What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs the 14-man Eels

MilkShark

First Grade
Still not sold on Kennedy’s defence. He has improved remarkably since the start of the year so happy to see him given a few more shots, but as soon as the opposition break the front line it’s try time. I only saw it live, but the attempt on Dylan Brown after the Ferguson ‘knock back’ was woeful and lazy.
Kennedy’s defence and positioning is the most questionable thing about his game

Tiger Shark

Bench
His positioning is good.

His defence itself isn't great but he's slightly built, put on some more mass and strength and he'll improve. I know he put on some bulk in the off season but needs to keep going.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Only gotta look at how many ground balls he cleans up to see his positional awareness is pretty good. If he is consistently where the ball is he's getting it right

D Peachey was one of the Sharks biggest turnstiles ever in his early years.

carinashark

First Grade
Graham, looking like he has the enjoyment back.
Toby, non stop .
Kennedy, in those conditions a superb game under the high ball + attack.

SJ, except for the goal kicks a near perfect game.
The team tackling wise has really stepped up last two games.

bluefox1968

Juniors
3 - Johnson - some great touches, especially the 40-20...

2. Rudolf - just kept trying...

1. Kennedy - some great takes in absolutely atrocious conditions...
I got my second log-in back...!

Now I can resume conversations with myself - woo-hoo!!!!

bluefox68 vs. bluefox1968

Quigs

Immortal
I actually have two accounts. One with a Uppercase "Q" and one with a lower case 'q'.

But I am thinking of starting up another account and in keeping with the Q theme I might go with "Far-Q"

Kennedy has a red hot go but I don’t see him as our long term fullback solution going forward.

I think his replacement will come from within our junior ranks or we prize away one of the young junior guns from the Riff or elsewhere.

Latest posts