What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'd love for it to be my team, but we're still building and aren't quite there yet. Hopefully the dream will be realised within the next few years.

Just on current form, it has to be the Panthers. I think they are a class above even the Storm and Roosters, they are relentless and committed in attack and defense and I don't see them dropping in form at all. I think they will win their first semi final game and go straight to the prelim. From there they will go on all the way.

Eels are a bit flat at the moment but if they can go up even just a notch (and I've seen it before) they could be in with a chance. Raiders are the dark horse and I don't think many people are paying them much attention, but on their day they can beat any team.

Just don't let it be the Roosters or Storm. 2020 has been sh*t enough.

You watch most posters in this thread say "my team" though.

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm leaning towards Penrith or Parra (Tier 1), they seem to be plodding away. parra not playing well but still chalking up wins. I just don't think Melbourne have the extra gears to run with Parra/Penrith at the business end of the season. I've discarded Roosters only due to injuries, but they have the depth once they get on or two back. Roosters/Melb Tier 2

Eelectrica

Referee
I'm thinking Panthers right now.
Injuries could change that, so Panthers if nothing too dramatic happens.

Zadar

Juniors
I would like to see a parra v Penrith final, but if barely any crowds are allowed to watch it, then it will lose the extraordinary buzz and hype that it would deserve.

not sure if Penrith may be a lacking a bit at fullback to win the GF though.

Parra to win if chooks can’t get a 90% team back on deck.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Not sure if we get the biscuits this year, we're just too young IMO.

We're definitely on the up though, and can see us as a mainstay in the finals for a few seasons, possibly winning one. It just won't be this season.

Storm or Chooks I think - Too much experience at the arse end of a season not to be a massive threat

Chooks are still winning with so much talent on the sideline. They get back to close to full strength and it'll be a f**king threepeat as much as it kills me to say.

Penrith I feel are missing that experience a little, Parramatta will fall over at the pointy end of the year and Storm are the only other side that could mix it with Easts.

They're the only four sides good enough to be there. It is Rugba League though, anything could happen I guess.

Rhyno

First Grade
Eels

They only had to switch on for 10mins to blow Penrith of the park earlier this year

Galeforce

Bench
whoever finishes the season strongest and have a roster in good shape for the finals.

I think this year , any team who finishes in top 8 can win.

Quicksilver

Bench
Storm or Easts.

Penrith and Parra are new at the top of the pops. I think the clubs that have been around the top for a while will have an edge at finals time.

I’d welcome a changing of the guard though.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Storm will bring the Sunshine Coast it's first premiership and will finally return the NRL trophy to QLD (we are claiming them officially this year since they are playing here) :p