What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

8Ball

First Grade
The Steelers will be the 17th NRL team and McGregor will be announced as head coach. You heard it here first

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Is the minimum requirement to be a head coach in the NRL to have worked under Bellamy as an assistant?

He's spawned so many and now Ryles is apparently the next most in demand coach

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is the minimum requirement to be a head coach in the NRL to have worked under Bellamy as an assistant?

He's spawned so many and now Ryles is apparently the next most in demand coach

Clubs hope that the Bellamy DNA somehow transfers itself from his spittle sprayed in the coaches box to anyone in close proximity and that in absorbing said DNA they also become super coaches.

I've nothing but respect for the bloke. Just watched his press conference - absolute first class.

The bloke has given his life to the Dragons for over 20 years, and many years before it at the Steelers. Irrespective of results that's an absolutely huge effort for the club I love. And that's how I'll remember his time with us.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I've nothing but respect for the bloke. Just watched his press conference - absolute first class.

The bloke has given his life to the Dragons for over 20 years, and many years before it at the Steelers. Irrespective of results that's an absolutely huge effort for the club I love. And that's how I'll remember his time with us.
He was hopelessly out of his depth, combined with a buck-passing, arrogant merkin attitude. The bloke should have been sacked years ago.
No doubt a great player, but not up to it as a coach