What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

greenBV4

Bench
If Melbourne can beat the chooks tonight without the 2 cams I think they have this year in the bag as once again it'll likely come down to those 2, unless panthers can keep their form and replace one of them in the GF, but even then the more experienced would likely win

Silent Knight

First Grade
Storm will bring the Sunshine Coast it's first premiership and will finally return the NRL trophy to QLD (we are claiming them officially this year since they are playing here) :p

Getting on the Storm bandwagon early aye so you can get your grand final tickets and selfie with Cam?

eXw7G4L.jpg

fowlster

Juniors
I selected my beloved Panthers, however i don't think the league gods will allow us to win and Roosters/Storm experience will reign supreme.

A Penrith v Parra GF would be unreal though.

If the Roosters aren't involved ... this

mongoose

Coach
Hopefully the roosters. Or the storm.

The game, indeed the world needs a feel good story.

May the team with the best accounting office win.

the Storm at least have a level headed and sensible fan base on this forum. Panthers and Eels fans can go suck the tail pipe of an SLR5000 on someones front lawn somewhere....

shear_joy9

Coach
Roosters have set their season up pretty perfectly imo. Blitzing the comp straight out of the covid break, then resting their stars and playing down to their opposition allowing the storm and panthers to carry more of the weight of premiership expectations. They will crank through the gears in a few weeks and be at their best right at finals time

greenBV4

Bench
Roosters have set their season up pretty perfectly imo. Blitzing the comp straight out of the covid break, then resting their stars and playing down to their opposition allowing the storm and panthers to carry more of the weight of premiership expectations. They will crank through the gears in a few weeks and be at their best right at finals time
didnt they loose the first couple games back and start complaining about rule changes etc and that this year shouldn't count?

Bazal

Post Whore
haha nah I think Pete Cash said it last weekend. If the Panthers or especially Eels win the premiership it makes our club look worse.

Well sure but at least we Eels fans will still know we're shit. Apart from the trolls but they aren't Eels fans. Or people.

Don't lump us in with the enormous cloud of smug hovering over the wastelands at the foot of the mountains

azza29

Juniors
Melbourne always seem to have fewer fans at their grand finals but imagine how one-sided the crowd at a Storm v Panthers GF is going to be. Likely that travel bans would still be in effect so a handful of Sydney-based Storm supporters would have to represent us all.

footy75

Bench

Agree.... Roosters just need to secure a top 4 spot and with all their players coming back will be very hard to beat.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well sure but at least we Eels fans will still know we're shit. Apart from the trolls but they aren't Eels fans. Or people.

Don't lump us in with the enormous cloud of smug hovering over the wastelands at the foot of the mountains
Oi! f**k off ya merkin!

Sorry, the Westie in me came out for a second...