What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He's gone

emu62

Juniors
Hopefully Dean Young is only the official public coach for now & Flanno has been told by the board "the team is yours till the end of the year " with results deciding a contract. IMO the smart thing to do.After all doesn't matter what you think of him he is a 1st grade premiership winning coach, not easy to get one these days & we would be crazy to bypass him without thought for another rookie coach
One thing sticks in my mind & i think it was Como who said Dufty said " he had learnt more in a few months with Flanno than the last few years" & hasn't it made a difference to his form

grouch

First Grade
4bbbhx

Hava Nagila!

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Don’t anybody feel Bad for this prick McGregor.

I just saw him on the news and blame the fact he doesn’t even chose the side so again deflects his issues.

Someone should tell him mate it’s not just this year it’s the last 6 odd years what don’t you understand.

He just won’t walk away and say hey sorry it didn’t work but I tried and I will hopefully be back.

No he can’t he is a fwit of the highest order. How he sleeps at nights is beyond me.
He been through in the line where I did it for the good of the club but not what’s right for me.

Go away you have ruined many a talent and you won’t ever see the inside of a dressing room again.

Como Connection

First Grade
Hopefully Dean Young is only the official public coach for now & Flanno has been told by the board "the team is yours till the end of the year " with results deciding a contract. IMO the smart thing to do.After all doesn't matter what you think of him he is a 1st grade premiership winning coach, not easy to get one these days & we would be crazy to bypass him without thought for another rookie coach
One thing sticks in my mind & i think it was Como who said Dufty said " he had learnt more in a few months with Flanno than the last few years" & hasn't it made a difference to his form
Correct
CC

possm

Coach
Now Gould finally confessing to the review that was never a review and citing confidences couldn't be breached lol

Good luck to Brownie and the Warriors with that over rated prick with the over blown ego in their camp.
I had a lot of time for Gould until he came told that big fat lie.

Old Timer

Coach
All the apologists for Mc Gregor make me sick.

People saying he was at the club for 25 years but no mention of the fact that Bennett punted him and during that time we won the comp.

No mention of how he slithered his way back in and then knifed good mate chinless.

Paint the gym really what a f**king joke.

FMD time for the truth to be told and stop all the crocodile tears and bullshit.

hazzbeen

Bench
All the apologists for Mc Gregor make me sick.

People saying he was at the club for 25 years but no mention of the fact that Bennett punted him and during that time we won the comp.

No mention of how he slithered his way back in and then knifed good mate chinless.

Paint the gym really what a f**king joke.

FMD time for the truth to be told and stop all the crocodile tears and bullshit.
Mate I cracked a horn when I heard the news ..... I don't feel sorry for him getting punted , from coaching it should have been done 2 years ago .....

qld redvee

Juniors
as I posted earlier - supercoach stated in his interview " he did what was right for the team but not himself " so he agrees that we didnt meet expectation and he accepts responsibility but yet he is saying that really he wasnt going to go !!! and then to say we failed in the last 18 months but it was due to not having the same team on the park every week !!!!!!!! why was everything on JDB . every other coach gets season ending injuries and works around it NOT supercoach .And then to say that hes the coach so should pick the team he wants - well if you didnt pick duds maybe the panel wouldnt have been needed.. And he has had 28 players debut under his watch -- how many were persevered with . and finally his coaching resulted in players going from first graders to representing their state or country ..
Defiant to the end .. Lets hope the board get the right coach WE need and someone who can get the best out of hunt
A new beginning has started guys Lets see what selection changes Deano makes we just may see some young talent over the next 6 weeks
this forum is sure going to be different now!!!!!!!!!!

Mjab

Juniors
Something that pissed me off was a report by Webster that the club paid him A very generous payment

More than they legally needed to and are letting him coach 1 more out of respect :rage:

WTF

grouch

First Grade
Watching the game tonight and it has struck me for the first time in ages what a truly beautiful game rugby league is. Just the greatest.
And what about the stars in the sky tonight? Spectacular.
And the air! Is it more oxygen rich than usual or what? What a wonderful world

Old Timer

Coach
The BOD of StGI have advised they have gone all out to secure the devices of former player Craig Fitzgibbon as coach for 2021 and beyond.

Unfortunately Craig has advised he will be seeing out his existing contract at the Roosters and as such we have now shifted our attention to secure the services of Matt King who will complete a long line of “water boys” who have successfully found a home at our club.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
This bloke actually thinks he can coach
My god I’m so glad he is gone

I just saw an article where Peter Badel says mcmoron wants to apply for cowboys job:face_palm:♂️:face_palm:♂️:face_palm:♂️:face_palm:♂️

CEO Webb is a very well spoken young Man.

Initiates a series of discussions in “preparation for the board meeting.

Too smart for Mary.

Webb rattled the cage and Mary walked.

What amazes me is Mary seriously sought clarity on whether his job was secure for 2021.

First the board takes away control of team selection ....

Surely at that point you realise you are done.