What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2020 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thursday
Roosters v Storms - Chooks easily

Friday
Panther v Warrior - Penrith on their merry way

Saturday
Titan v Shark - Sharks
Rabbit v Cowboy - Bunnys
Raider v Broncos - Mean Green machine

Sunday
Knight v Seagull - Knights
Tiger v Dog - cats to win

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thursday
Roosters v Storms - Chooks easily

Friday
Panther v Warrior - Penrith on their merry way

Saturday
Titan v Shark - Sharks
Rabbit v Cowboy - Bunnys
Raider v Broncos - Mean Green machine

Sunday
Knight v Seagull - Knights
Tiger v Dog - cats to win

I'm hoping against hope that the Roosters, and Warriors can both win; that way, if we beat the Dragons, we can reclaim our rightful spot at number one.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I'm hoping against hope that the Roosters, and Warriors can both win; that way, if we beat the Dragons, we can reclaim our rightful spot at number one.

The only way we are finishing minor premiers though is if beat both the Storm and Penrith, and if we can do that, then we deserve to finish first

Of course other shit could happen and we could Bradbury our way there, but I can't see it TBH

eels_fan

First Grade
I’d take us winning 1 out of the storm/Penrith games.

lose both however and I would be very concerned about our confidence going into the finals having lost to all of our fellow top 4 competitors

Tooooks

Bench
On the face of it, this round should be easy to pick...so it probably won’t be.

Roosters v Storm
Even without Cam I still think it will be close but Roosters for the win.

Panthers v Warriors
There’s no reason to think Panthers good run will come to an end. Panthers by 20.

Titans v Sharks
Titans have shown some good signs lately but Sharks should have this one.

Souths v Cowboys
Cowboys have nothing. Souths easily.

Raiders v Broncos
Broncos have looked disinterested in some games this year. With all their injuries and recent turmoil, on top of a night game in the middle of a Canberra winter...they could be looking at a 50 point hiding.

Knights v Manly
Injuries have killed Manly’s season. Knights to win.

Tigers v Dogs
After that performance last week, Tigers need to bounce back and I think they will.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
FFS - how many Fifitas are there running around these days .... is it the "Smith" of tonga or something?

Latest posts