What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade23

Juniors
Bummer.

Be hard to keep him next year without a deal for 2022.

The captain of a club at the top of the ladder, in fine form will have several suitors lining up. With a longer deal and probably more than we would offer him.
We would have to move someone on to get him his 2nd year.
Probably will be clubs that will offer him the 3 years he wants.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Old mate Russell Packer would fit the bill nicely. I think Ivan has his number saved.

I don't like Russell Packer he has been suspended on a number of occasions. He was jailed for attacking Peter Hiku's brother. When he came back for St George he hit Peter Hiku with a cheap shot and broke his eye socket. Rack off go somewhere else

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The captain of a club at the top of the ladder, in fine form will have several suitors lining up. With a longer deal and probably more than we would offer him.

Exactly. With the way he is playing there is at least 8 clubs maybe more they would offer him far more than we could.

I don't blame Tamou if he does go..

John Hamblin

Juniors
If they let Hetherington go maybe they could front end his next deal

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I don't like Russell Packer he has been suspended on a number of occasions. He was jailed for attacking Peter Hiku's brother. When he came back for St George he hit Peter Hiku with a cheap shot and broke his eye socket. Rack off go somewhere else

I think Fangs was making a joke. There are cheap journey men front rowers either here or in England that would fit the bill.

Kilkenny

Coach
They keep tinkering with the criteria. Talk it could change again.
As it stands If the player has been developed by the club those years count before debut. Starting from the under 20' s competitions.
If they haven't been developed by the club its 8 years from debut year.
Yeo must be close if not eligible already. No one else would be close.

Jane Murray

Bench
Really? I thought that attack, in which he was incarcerated for, was a random attack on a stranger.

Kilkenny

Coach
My gut feeling is Tamou May go with Trent to the Bulldogs with our clubs blessing assuming we simply can’t fit him in. He would be a good acquisition for the Bulldogs who are cleary short of front rowers and leaders.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Really? I thought that attack, in which he was incarcerated for, was a random attack on a stranger.

A Google search of the victim says he was hiku's roommate at the time.
Piss pants Packer belted him a few times and then cowardly stomped his head.
I remember piss pants breaking Hiku's eye socket a few years back. He claims it wasn't intentional. Probably said a similar thing a couple of weeks ago when he kayoed Matterson.
Disgusting piece of shit.

https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/2015004/packer-victim-tells-of-beating/

Jane Murray

Bench
A Google search of the victim says he was hiku's roommate at the time.

Piss pants Packer belted him a few times and then cowardly stomped his head.
I remember piss pants breaking Hiku's eye socket a few years back. He claims it wasn't intentional. Probably said a similar thing a couple of weeks ago when he kayoed Matterson.
Disgusting piece of shit.

https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/2015004/packer-victim-tells-of-beating/

No Hiku's brother

It is only by sheer luck that Packer did not kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.