What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2020 Non Parra games

emjaycee

Coach
Cordner,crighton,Jwh,SBW, Morris,Toupo all missing. Add the half back out after 28, And Aubuson along with Keary for last 20mins....
Sure Storm missed 2 best players but Roosters had far harder injury toll.
OK, so you can't count SBW as he hasn't been in their roster so that is a stretch.
They were down 14-0 when they lost their halfback and Storm didn't score after Keary left the field.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well good news is if us and storm finish top 2 we at least won’t have to meet until the big dance... and the footy gods would surely be on our side for that one given 09....
I can't see the Panthers losing any more than one game between now and the finals.

hindy111

Post Whore
OK, so you can't count SBW as he hasn't been in their roster so that is a stretch.
They were down 14-0 when they lost their halfback and Storm didn't score after Keary left the field.

Sure but he will be part of it.

Anyhows I won't be riding the Roosters off based on last month. Morris had been there best player. They had most the forward pack out last night.

strider

Post Whore
Sure but he will be part of it.

Anyhows I won't be riding the Roosters off based on last month. Morris had been there best player. They had most the forward pack out last night.
You mean most middle forwards? ... yeah JWH and Verrils missing ..... but cordner and crichton on the edges

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Roosters are gone I called it last night, I am never wrong never!!

The look a tired team who have been up way too long.

Glenneel

Bench
No Cam Smith, no Cam Munster, no worries. Storm were impressive, played with speed and aggression.
Next week we need to do the same.
In defence need to move up quickly and keep our line straight, gang tackle and stop the offloads and scramble to the edges. Watch for their wide passes to the edges.
In attack, attack with speed in numbers, keep offloading and passing going and where possible short kicks thru the line might break their defence up. Running from dummy half might be another ploy. Whatever, we need to play with speed and no one out running otherwise they'll eat us up. Go Parra!

Oscarman

Juniors
Roosters are gone I called it last night, I am never wrong never!!

The look a tired team who have been up way too long.
It's very exciting. Almost as exciting as looking at the ladder and seeing we have more competition points than all 3 Derpland teams added together.

Stevie

Bench
My mates are all Roosters fans. Admitted their season over but took great pride in saying Panthers have it won already.

Living in Roosters homeland is difficult at times.

One of them laughed so hard when I said I believed we can win it. Matched with “not with your halves you can’t”.

Please oh please footy gods, let me shove that premiership trophy right up their arses! I will be f**king unbearable if we win!

Tooooks

Bench
Warriors defended really well for back to back to back to back sets. Had to crack eventually.

Penrith are ruthless and very patient in the attacking zone.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Warriors defended really well for back to back to back to back sets. Had to crack eventually.

Penrith are ruthless and very patient in the attacking zone.

Yeah Warriors will fold back end of this half or 2nd half

Latest posts