What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
If you haven’t watched BA’s press conference leading into the Dragons game do it. He is surprisingly calm and said he never was worried we’d lose during last weeks game.

He also casually says that we need to be hammering sides soon but that it’s not necessary now to be at your best if you want to win at the end of the year which I took as a comment pointed at Panthers.

To me he had ice in his veins and is extremely happy with where we’re at.

84 Baby

Referee
If you haven’t watched BA’s press conference leading into the Dragons game do it. He is surprisingly calm and said he never was worried we’d lose during last weeks game.

He also casually says that we need to be hammering sides soon but that it’s not necessary now to be at your best if you want to win at the end of the year which I took as a comment pointed at Panthers.

We should be f**ken winning by 50 each game like the Roosters are! Clearly BA has no idea what he’s doing as Sivo, Waqa, Fergo, Lane, Drown & Rheed have all regressed! And our game plan, whatever it is, isn’t identical to Storms, so we’re going to lose!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Yep I'd never seen him so positive about the team. He's usually talking about all the shit we need to fix.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I've always liked Arthur, but that press conference made me like him more.

He came across to me as a man in control; he knows we have deficiencies, but he's not worried about them at this stage.

And the fact he knows about the deficiencies probably means he knows how to address them when the time comes.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I've always liked Arthur, but that press conference made me like him more.

He came across to me as a man in control; he knows we have deficiencies, but he's not worried about them at this stage.

And the fact he knows about the deficiencies probably means he knows how to address them when the time comes.
Lol. BA is laughing cause he just got a contract extension. The guy is a impostor.

Chipmunk

Coach
I've seen nothing from the first 14 rounds of the season to suggest we will worry the Storm or the Roosters in the Finals if they're at full strength.

They need to have significant injuries to a large portion of their squad if we're any chance of winning the comp.

It's good timing we're playing the Storm next with their squad depleted. If we can't beat them next week with a depleted squad, you can write us off as any chance of getting close to them at full strength in the Finals.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've seen nothing from the first 14 rounds of the season to suggest we will worry the Storm or the Roosters in the Finals if they're at full strength.

They need to have significant injuries to a large portion of their squad if we're any chance of winning the comp.

It's good timing we're playing the Storm next with their squad depleted. If we can't beat them next week with a depleted squad, you can write us off as any chance of getting close to them at full strength in the Finals.

I reckon you can add the Panthers to that list - they're way above us at the moment, imo.

Chipmunk

Coach
I reckon you can add the Panthers to that list - they're way above us at the moment, imo.

We'd probably struggle against them sure, but I think if the Roosters and Storm are full strength in a Finals game they will deal with the Panthers too. I think the biggest question mark on this season is what sort of team the Roosters and Storm are fielding come Finals time. I don't think it's out of the question that both could be missing half their squad.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ive never been a big fan of BA but once he re signed he became my man. Once decisions were made to take recruitment /negotation from him and initiate a committee for same, things started to improve. I think the guy either volunteered too much or took on tasks he should not have. Thank God for The Berns Review and O'Neill 's appointment. I reckon both these have had a dramatic effect on team, coach and systems.
I didn't think BA was capable of improving our defence yet it has. I didnt think he would allow someone like A Johns to be involved yet he has.
The old BA would never have selected Field in Moses's absence yet here we are.
Stefano getting a run this week is not old BA at all.
As it is we can ask for little more than team and coach are providing. Enjoy the ride mate. As players improve so can coaches. Its a long season and much is yet to play out but holy fu*k im enjoying myself. Belief is slowly developing.
Belief is slowly dissappearing.

Latest posts