What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reinstate McGregor

RedVDave

First Grade
No one can question Bennett is an amazing coach but herein lay the problem he is to amazing everytime he leaves a club no one can seem to replace him and as a result the club suffers. Bennett is also close to retirement we need a long term coach.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
How do you know a better coach wouldn't have created a dynasty?
Quality coaches leave joints better than they found them.
Under Bennett, saints dominated the league and won their first premiership after 30 odd years, and you’re complaining that he didn’t create a dynasty? Was he given the chance? You’re showing hate towards someone because they left to go to another club.

Oki

Juniors
Glad to see Paul get axed. It’s a shame he didn’t get the team playing footy rather then 5 hit ups & a kick. He was a gun centre in the 90’s. When Price got sacked why let an assistant take over? Their part of the reason of bad play. Waste of seven years. Not sure about Flanno? Has he had much input as of yet? All I know is Dean Young is not the answer. He’s been helping McGregor for years. Need a clean out, youth, speed

Banjo2014

Juniors
Glad to see Paul get axed. It’s a shame he didn’t get the team playing footy rather then 5 hit ups & a kick. He was a gun centre in the 90’s. When Price got sacked why let an assistant take over? Their part of the reason of bad play. Waste of seven years. Not sure about Flanno? Has he had much input as of yet? All I know is Dean Young is not the answer. He’s been helping McGregor for years. Need a clean out, youth, speed
OKI totally agree - I put a post on another thread but deleted it - but you are right Dean Young is not the answer

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
OKI totally agree - I put a post on another thread but deleted it - but you are right Dean Young is not the answer

Dean Young is the answer to the question “what coach can we hire that will not only infuriate all Dragons fans, but most likely be just as bad as Mary?”

Last edited:

Latest posts