What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14: V Gus's new BFF (the worriers)

Kilkenny

Coach
Sounds like he's back tonight.

I live up here in the Hunter about 1 hour away from the groun. It's slippery underfoot, (which bring Warriors back into the game)

The game is not a gimmee either 2% off and it's a loss.

Panthers need to muscle up, lay the platform, work hard for each other. Alsi I agree no injuries please.......
Perhaps the slippery conditions may mean Ivan sticks with Caleb rather than risk Dylan.

Will know in about 40 minutes I guess.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Never had any hamstring issues in my playing days but have had problems recently just playing golf. No tear or anything serious but I can certainly appreciate how problematic they would be to elite athletes.

Be interesting to see which way Ivan decides to go.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him give Dyl 40-60mins (score dependant) and the rest to Laurie.

I expect Laurie will be back to the extended bench next week, so some game time would be great.

Zampaa

Juniors
Wouldn’t be surprised to see him give Dyl 40-60mins (score dependant) and the rest to Laurie.

I expect Laurie will be back to the extended bench next week, so some game time would be great.

Laurie 80, and Edwards 0 would be the dream though. Give Edwards another week just to be safe, and Laurie a chance to shine

Kilkenny

Coach

No one would be unhappy with that. Laurie is a prodigious talent.

Rhyno

First Grade
Can smell a massive upset here get on the $6.50 warriors are paying

believe me Rhyno knows

mxlegend99

Referee
Teams easily better with Edwards in it. But I wish we had played it safe with an important player like Dyl.

Hopefully hes hes on for 20 minutes and once we're up 30 nil gets benched for Laurie to comeon and be part of the other 50 we put on them.

Kilkenny

Coach
Teams easily better with Edwards in it. But I wish we had played it safe with an important player like Dyl.

Hopefully hes hes on for 20 minutes and once we're up 30 nil gets benched for Laurie to comeon and be part of the other 50 we put on them.
Hope your right although I will just be happy with the two points and no injuries.

Im not sure about the 30-50 point margin. Would be nice though.

Latest posts