What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Bloodbath

Juniors
Have a case of beer a pizza and just hope they lose again to send mcdingdong out the way he should be used to .only problem I have will be listening to his post match interview.who will he throw under the bus this time

gitano

Juniors
Hope you absolute flogs are happy.
Sheer volume of dribble leads to a good coach walking out. Meanwhile Millward laughing all the way to the bank. Does he know someone on the board?

Crush

Coach
Have a case of beer a pizza and just hope they lose again to send mcdingdong out the way he should be used to .only problem I have will be listening to his post match interview.who will he throw under the bus this time
Mary was singing the victory song loud and proud tonight. Sorry you didn't get the fairytale finish you were after.
I'm stoked they won.

After the highs of Thursday, disappointing way to end the week. I was really wanting McPeanut to go out on a deserving loss, I hate him that much.

The destruction he has wreaked the past 7 years is horrendous, aided and abetted by an impotent, incompetent and self-interested board.

McPeanut has now engineered 9 wins from the last 32 games, twice reached the finals in 7 years for the solitary win, reached the dizzy heights of a 7th placed finish at best, two captains leaving, little junior development, most players regressing, no one wanting to come to our club, and opposing players openly expressing views that other non-performing clubs are better placed to win a title.

And at the presser, the f#*ker had the temerity to say the club is a 'very strong organisation', and we were always thereabouts but cruelled by injuries. He seemed proud of his achievements (including being unbeatable in 2018) and will look to coach again. What an imbecilic, delusional individual.

F#*K OFF MARY, YOU MISERABLE FAILING C#*T.

Straight Shooter

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
After the highs of Thursday, disappointing way to end the week. I was really wanting McPeanut to go out on a deserved loss, I hate him that much.

The destruction he has wreaked the past 7 years is horrendous, aided and abetted by an impotent, incompetent and self-interested board.

McPeanut has now engineered 9 wins from the last 32 games, twice reached the finals in 7 years for the solitary win, reached the dizzy heights of a 7th placed finish at best, two captains leaving, little junior development, most players regressing, no one wanting to come to our club, and opposing players openly expressing views that other non-performing clubs are better placed to win a title.

And at the presser, the f#*ker had the temerity to say the club is a 'very strong organisation', and we were always thereabouts but cruelled by injuries. He seemed proud of his achievements and will look to coach again. What an imbecilic, delusional individual.

F#*K OFF MARY, YOU MISERABLE FAILING C#*T.

Straight Shooter

This sums it up no one should forget the destruction he has caused our club, the players to leave , the misery to the fans. Might be a top bloke but an abject failure as a rugby league coach should have gone 5 years ago.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Those scenes in the dressing room last night were amazing. Probably one of the best things I’ve seen in Rugby League. A coach has never been given a more respectful send off imo. Don’t think I’ll forget that moment for a while. Good luck with the future Mary.

RedVDave

First Grade
Those scenes in the dressing room last night were amazing. Probably one of the best things I’ve seen in Rugby League. A coach has never been given a more respectful send off imo. Don’t think I’ll forget that moment for a while. Good luck with the future Mary.

I mentioned previously it was almost impossible to not get caught up in the moment it was a nice scene for sure.

But I think it just reiterates the point that Mary is a great bloke and not a great coach if he were the latter the guys would be playing like that every week.

since77

Juniors

He finished the way he coached for 7 years - a delusional gibberer. Once again he is moronic enough to suggest he coached an "nearly unbeatable" team in 2018. A nearly unbeatable team that finished 7th.... Good riddance to the clown and the 7 wasted years he presided over.