What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/0dcc3328a799fb52c5f33dbc12bc6ecb

Melbourne superstar Josh Addo-Carr has signed with a new management company to help him secure a move to a Sydney NRL club at season’s end.
He’s joined Crown Sports Management, led by well-known agent Mario Tartak and based in Sydney.

The 25-year-old State of Origin winger went through a messy break-up with his former agent Chris Orr earlier this year and the chaos was hampering his ability to find a way to move home to the NSW capital.

Addo-Carr wants to move back to Sydney for family reasons, and the Storm have agreed to consider releasing him from his contract if the club can secure a suitable replacement for his talents.

South Sydney and Canterbury have been floated as possible homes for the NSW Blues and Indigenous All Stars speedster.

It had been speculated Addo-Carr wasn’t happy with the money he’s earning at Melbourne after learning what some other wingers in the competition were pocketing.

During All Stars camp in February, he told foxsports.com.au he was considering representing himself in contract negotiations going forward, having had poor experiences with his former agent.

His Melbourne teammate Christian Welch is one NRL player who chooses to represent himself and a number of others have started doing it too.

On Thursday night as Addo-Carr tore the Sydney Roosters apart Crown Sports Management revealed his acquisition on their Instagram page.

They also represent his NSW teammate Damien Cook, who he could end up playing with at the Rabbitohs next year.

Addo-Carr is also friends with other South Sydney players like Cody Walker and Latrell Mitchell.

Tigerm

First Grade
There is talk that Raiders want BJ back (i'd be surprised if they did), but wonder if that had anything to do with his visit to ACT?

macnaz

Staff member
I guess under the subject of other stuff.
Ive found when searching for the game stats there appears to me the lack of penalty stats and even more so 6 again restarts.. does anyone have some links ?
Per game i cant find everything about penalties which was a regular available stat... restarts zero.
Im sure i can pick us at the bottom of both... also picking panfars and eels near the top ?

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Prob too “controversial” to publish

I don’t think I’ve seen a coach so happy on losing his job as Mary McGregor. It’s no wonder coz hes getting paid big $$ for the remainder of his contract..I think it’s the happiest I’ve seen him..

Fordy20

Juniors
I guess under the subject of other stuff.
Ive found when searching for the game stats there appears to me the lack of penalty stats and even more so 6 again restarts.. does anyone have some links ?
Per game i cant find everything about penalties which was a regular available stat... restarts zero.
Im sure i can pick us at the bottom of both... also picking panfars and eels near the top ?

Stats must be being kept somewhere because I heard we are second last for being awarded set restarts.

Latest posts