What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today I rejoined the Red V membership

FlameThrower

Bench
I expect a barrage of emails and reboot of membership drive now. But I’m not going to renew until I know who our 2021 coach will be. Sorry Dean Young is a step backwards and will have nappies on and be coaching with advisors, selection committee and others all having 5 cents and words in his ear. A matrix of organised confusion...

epDragon62

First Grade
For the first time since 2014 I have paid my membership to the Red V faithful.
When they chased me for my money back in 2015 I said I would rejoin when McGregor was gone.
True to my word, I have done it this morning.
Hope others do too.
I renewed the day of the announcement as I promised and made a point of it being the reason; I was last a member in 2012!

For the first time since 2014 I have paid my membership to the Red V faithful.
When they chased me for my money back in 2015 I said I would rejoin when McGregor was gone.
True to my word, I have done it this morning.
Hope others do too.

Haha.
Well done NanaD and epD62.
And many others no doubt.

I also did not sign up this year - as my silent protest.
But will now rejoin.
And like you epD62, i’ll let them know the reason.

The redV is part of me.
Always was.
Always will be.

I renewed. Yes I acknowledge if they appoint Dean Young next year we're going down the same miserable Mary path. However you can't resign in protest down the track unless you're a member.
Good angle Johnno.
:smiley:

And re Deano.
If the 2022 thought is Flanagan, we may need a stop gap situation of DY working with Flanagan and the selection committee for 2021.
The selection committee has been great the last 4 or 5 weeks, so let the good times roll.
I can live with that (in 2021).

St Tangles

Bench
I did a non ticketed membership for this year yesterday

Gotta be true to your word

I will buy a seated membership for next year if we are allowed back into matches

_Johnsy

Referee
Good angle Johnno.
:smiley:

And re Deano.
If the 2022 thought is Flanagan, we may need a stop gap situation of DY working with Flanagan and the selection committee for 2021.
The selection committee has been great the last 4 or 5 weeks, so let the good times roll.
I can live with that (in 2021).
Couple the above with, if they had a dig like they did last night every week the results would be easier to stomach.

gitano

Juniors
I don't pay for tickets much thankfully. I used to get in free but still get tickets to more games than I can get to.

to_ddeath

Coach
Not falling for the ‘anyone but Mehry’ trick yet just like the ‘anyone but Price’ one 6 years ago.
Waiting to see who they come up with...if it’s Young beyond 2020 I’m not joining.

Gareth67

First Grade
I also contacted the Dragons membership team back last year and told them that I would not renew my membership until the maestro had departed .

But I must confess that my resolve weakened as the weather became colder and so I renewed just to ensure that I received my beanie and scarf for my old almost bald head .

But it is good to see so many on here are now rejoining , it could very well send a message to the powers to be that they the fans are coming back - AS WE ( finally ) GOT RID OF THE ROADBLOCK that was preventing any true chance of success in the premiership .

If they have any brains they will not ever consider to go back to the bad old days again .

Latest posts