What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2016 GF

roboshark

Coach
Did anyone see the show on fox last night where Matt John's hosted with Ennis and Cronk reliving key moments of the big game. Ennis loved it but Cronk said it was one of his worst 5 games ever

It was really interesting listening to them and how they managed that game and what was said on key moments

Weaponhead

Coach
Cronk whined through most of the show then suddenly changed saying it was a great game.

Ennis was great and gave interesting insight into their preparation and mindset at different points of the game.

roboshark

Coach
It was called fox theatre and basically the 3 of them watching and chatting about key moments in the game. It really showed the value of having experience in the team and how they all reacted differently to key moments

Quigs

Immortal
What did the meanace say about him smashing McLean in the first minute of the GF. Fharkkkk I loved that. It set the platform for the win for me.

Whammo right across the snozz.

What did the meanace say about him smashing McLean in the first minute of the GF. Fharkkkk I loved that. It set the platform for the win for me.

Whammo right across the snozz.

He said how he meant to do it to set the tone of the game
and how in 2012 the Storm dominated the Dogs and he wasnt going to let that happen
How Flange had said dont give them anything to help them, Gal went off at him, but he said nup this is how its going to be, Wado agreed with Mick

Quigs

Immortal
He said how he meant to do it to set the tone of the game

I remember Sterlo going off about how stupid it was for Ennis to give away a penalty so close to the Storm Line and only in the first minute.

Meanwhile I am jumping around like a bloke that just won Lotto.

YES ..... YES .... and YES. I'm screaming Hit the fharhker.

Oh what a memorable day

Frenzy.

Immortal
It was called fox theatre and basically the 3 of them watching and chatting about key moments in the game. It really showed the value of having experience in the team and how they all reacted differently to key moments

Do you think that will in to the thick heads in this forum?

roboshark

Coach
Do you think that will in to the thick heads in this forum?
He used a few examples of when storm kicked it dead with a few minutes to go and bird did the fist pump and yet the old heads were thinking keep switched on and stop the carry on

Frenzy.

Immortal
He used a few examples of when storm kicked it dead with a few minutes to go and bird did the fist pump and yet the old heads were thinking keep switched on and stop the carry on

Not at all surprised to hear that. These are the things people don't see as an advantage with old heads. Even if not at the top of the game. No one seems to consider what input the old codgers put into the kids between game days. A bloke like Goodwin could say 20 things in a game that lead to a positive outcome but it won't be seen. All that gets seen in here are errors or Flashdances.

roboshark

Coach
There were a few other examples as well. Fifs try was Ennis idea when they were behind the posts. Ennis said to him,,. If we get close I want you with me. I'm giving it to you. Noone else

And look what happened

shaggs

Coach
Not at all surprised to hear that. These are the things people don't see as an advantage with old heads. Even if not at the top of the game. No one seems to consider what input the old codgers put into the kids between game days. A bloke like Goodwin could say 20 things in a game that lead to a positive outcome but it won't be seen. All that gets seen in here are errors or Flashdances.
So kinda similar to what Moylan would offer over Kennedy despite his current run of injury??