What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Brutalitops

Juniors
JAC has again stated he wants back to Sydney.
But his preference is to play fullback the position he played as a junior and in the U20's.

Mmmm, how many teams require a fullback as of now (in Sydney)?
Tigers, (Doueihi), Bulldogs (DWZ), maybe Sharks (Moylan) and Panthers (Edwards/Aekins)

I don't think Dufty deserves to be shafted for a big money outside buy.

Gareth67

First Grade
Interesting that JAC only started saying this a few days after Tartak signed him to Crown Management.

Player managers are f**ked.

Many of them give rugby league a very bad look , as we are all aware of the larger the figure negotiated the fatter their commission .

Unfortunately they are a necessary evil , as nowadays one must wonder if the actual clubs themselves can be trusted , by that I am referring to telling players that they are no longer required whilst still under contract .

Although all agents are accredited by the NRL , perhaps it’s time to review the criteria that actually approves the agents - as it may require some spring cleaning .

Last edited:

Phantom V

Juniors
I guess so, born and bred in the area. My relo’s have lived in the region since before Canberra was even conceived. Nothing stopping me from leaving though other than having a reasonable job and I love going up the snow in winter.
I wouldn’t have even bothered replying to that FCD. Crush.... you’re a wanker!!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Just joking mate, Canberra is a tops place.
I have friends that live there and we visit them from time to time.
Always have a great time, I could easily see myself living there, beats the Sydney rat race!
Yeah I think everyone in Canberra would chose the South Coast if we could but there isn't a lot of work down there. Sydney is too hectic for me I lived in Marrickville for a year when I was younger, had a lot of fun hitting the piss but Sydney has changed a fair bit since then as have I.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yeah I think everyone in Canberra would chose the South Coast if we could but there isn't a lot of work down there. Sydney is too hectic for me I lived in Marrickville for a year when I was younger, had a lot of fun hitting the piss but Sydney has changed a fair bit since then as have I.

F.C.Dr’s . Have recently moved to Tumut and as Crush has said it certainly beats the Sydney rat race , as would Canberra or any place other than the big smoke .

Latest posts