What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today I rejoined the Red V membership

blue bags

First Grade
For the first time since 2014 I have paid my membership to the Red V faithful.
When they chased me for my money back in 2015 I said I would rejoin when McGregor was gone.
True to my word, I have done it this morning.
Hope others do too.
congrats, and all the best for you
the cobwebs and dust is flying around at the moment

Gareth67

First Grade
If there is a resurgence in memberships I hope it gets reported.
In previous years I paid $70 for a country membership but it now costs only $50 for a red v faithful membership.
Good value I think to show your support for the team.

I also have the same Nanadragon - the RedV faithful , living in the country and being unable to attend the matches . As you say it is great value and makes you feel part of the Dragons itself .

RedVDave

First Grade
Who will cancel there membership if Dean Young gets a long term contract from next year onwards?

gregstar

Referee
The Drongos are going to have a big clear-out up here.
The board, the roster, the coaching staff and associated parasites are being rissoled.
A grenade is going to be tossed into the club & a culture restored for short term & long term success.

What are we doing?

Dragon David

First Grade
They have not convinced me yet.
Missing out on Welch pisses me off, but i can't blame him.
It saddens me that no one wants to play for the Dragons.
We are now the cellar dwellers of the NRL.
Just pitiful isn't it?! Years ago and I do mean years ago, so many players waited in line to join the club and it was a case of we don't need you as we have someone much better. Those were the days when a new player came and said they were extremely excited to have joined the club and was looking forward to winning games. Hahahahaha. Not now and Not for a long time yet in my opinion.

Efresh

Coach
I like the addition of sending out an e ticket with your barcode in addition to the cards. Much easier to loan to friends and no hassle if you lose the card.