What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2020 Non Parra games

84 Baby

Referee
Every time Mal opens his mouth he seems even more stupid.
images

84 Baby

Referee
I don't think i'm the only one who interprets him that way......
Well to be fair to Mal, when he’s on Super Saturday with all those other Origin and premiership winning players and yet Yvonne Sampson gives the best insight into football, then at least Mal isn’t alone in spewing stupidity. No disrespect to Yvonne.

84 Baby

Referee
Surely he can make another fist of politics. He and Bob Katter would make an amazing ticket

TheParraboy

Staff member
ch9 sports now ......

The tools that racially abused Naden did a piss poor take of the haka after being ejected
obviously the deadbeats just dont get it

Just on this

One of the guys has done a long winded post his social media page (cant for the life of me remember his name) says there was absolutely no racial slurs against Naden. He admitted they sledged Naden and Cleary but refuted it was racial. They didn't even know Naden was aboriginal.

If the above it true, did they get kicked out cause Naden just didn't like being sledged relentlessly?

On NRL 360 they raised this issue , and Ikin asked whats happening, Hooper said they are still trying to determine what was being said LOL

A case of watch this space

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just on this

One of the guys has done a long winded post his social media page (cant for the life of me remember his name) says there was absolutely no racial slurs against Naden. He admitted they sledged Naden and Cleary but refuted it was racial. They didn't even know Naden was aboriginal.

If the above it true, did they get kicked out cause Naden just didn't like being sledged relentlessly?

On NRL 360 they raised this issue , and Ikin asked whats happening, Hooper said they are still trying to determine what was being said LOL

A case of watch this space
Naden was certainly whiter than the blokes who got thrown out of the stadium.

Latest posts