What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

greenBV4

Bench
That's what I'm trying to say when it comes to third colours. It's not in the main palate but it feels very much at home. In this case I would be preferring the Titans to go towards a lighter colour like the Indigenous one and saving a darker 'third' kit like their current home colour.
ahh ok, yeah definately agree with you there, keep the home kit traditional and consistant, then have fun with a third kit

It could even work just with 2 jerseys, keep the home kit consistent, then go whacky if you wish with the clash (not away, only wear it if there is a genuin clash with the home jersey)

Thanks to Sonny’s anti gambling stance, the space on his jersey left by Unibet will be given to a struggling business.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ch...business-on-sbw-s-jersey-20200813-p55lk9.html

From the barber and the butcher to the cafe owner and cleaner, a struggling small business owner will now have a chance which can only be deemed a marketer's dream – a slice of Sonny Bill Williams' jersey.

On the same day the cross-code superstar finally left his quarantine apartment with his wife and four kids after a two-week stay, the Roosters are offering a COVID-19 affected local business a branding opportunity like no other.

The space on Williams' jersey will be donated to Gus Worland's Gotcha4Life non-profit organisation, which raises awareness about mental health, after his first two matches back.

Unibet will also donate $10,000 to the local business winner and Gotcha4Life.

Williams left his Pitt Street apartment on Thursday afternoon, just hours before the two-time defending premiers clashed with the Storm.

The club had Williams using yoga mats, a watt bike and a headless padded mannequin during a day-on day-off training regimen during his 14-day stay.

He is expected the join the Roosters' biosecurity bubble on the weekend once he passes household screening and a medical assessment.

Injured lock Victor Radley has been using Zoom calls with Williams to bring him up to speed on Trent Robinson's plays. The coach is coy on how he will use the superstar upon his return.

wazdog

Juniors
Rabbitohs jerseys last night now has the new sponsor logos from this season fully sublimated.

I wonder if this is reflective of the time taken to produce the kit (they announced wotif post season reboot) or they just CBF?

Last edited:

Klim

Juniors
Broncos City jersey. To be worn against the Dragons.

2283-949.jpg
2284-949.jpg

Dawesy76

Juniors
Rumors in other broncos forums, is, that the city Jersey was inspired by the NBA etc they do. Which is obvious....

However, there’s another rumor that says they decided to do a ‘city’ jersey this year, instead of a heritage, because, and I quote, ‘their new main Jersey next year will be as close to a heritage Jersey as ever’

mn_tibor

Juniors
Rumors in other broncos forums, is, that the city Jersey was inspired by the NBA etc they do. Which is obvious....

However, there’s another rumor that says they decided to do a ‘city’ jersey this year, instead of a heritage, because, and I quote, ‘their new main Jersey next year will be as close to a heritage Jersey as ever

I really hope that's true.