What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

THE CHAMP

First Grade
There is so much about the club that makes no sense atm

Seibold is too old to be playing the sympathy card surely.

justdave

Juniors
I watch and read a bit. But seriously, what the actual f**k is happening here? Being a lazy f**k who cant be arsed reading this back story I’m a bit curious. I’m drunk so simple paragraphs would be greatly appreciated.

big hit!

Bench
I think the broncos are suffering from a similar issue the Warriors have had for years, in that these crop of awesome young forwards have never had to be in a battle before. They’ve been so much bigger, stronger and better than the other kids at Jnr level, they’ve just blown everyone away - particularly as a number of them played together in the same teams.
Even when they got into 1st grade, they’re were relatively unknown and had that element of surprise - but in first grade, they’re now meeting blokes who’re not intimidated by their size, coaches who’ve worked out how to nullify their physical dominance, and just blokes who’ll keep coming at them - they’re not used to that.
They’re all incredibly talented individuals, but as a group, there’s too many of them who’ve not got that experience of being in a battle and facing adversity. They’re all on the same learning path, at the same stage, at the same time. They’ve got the balance wrong - needed more older heads who can help them through the tough times in games.
If they could have kept them all together, and added a couple of old pro’s, they’d have really reaped the rewards in 2 or 3 years time. The problem is, they club have handled this stage of their collective development just about as badly as they could have and they’re losing them to other teams, so rather gloriously, there’s a fair chance all this pain will lead to no reward.
DELICIOUS.

And just on Seibold, he’s always come across as arrogant and self-entitled - acts like he’s above everyone else. Not a fan!

I’ve written much the same about the young broncos in a previous post.

Good young players will do develop well among experiences players.

Young players coming into elite competition together, no matter how dominant they were in their age group, will struggle against seasoned players.

We all know that Broncos squad management has been abysmal over the last few seasons. Seibold inherited a poorly balanced roster, and it got worse over the last couple of seasons. The wrong leaders were moved on

Generalzod

Immortal
This Siebold thing kind of reminds of the company who made Dallas Buyers club, they used a company from Europe to investigate who downloaded the movie in Australia.....

some11

Referee
The big M. Night Shyamalan twist - the source of the rumours..... Anthony Seibold.

giphy.gif

Not really. I just don't care.
hahahahahahaha

Mr Spock!

Referee
Well the saga over pangai Jr continues to show Red Hill doesn't have a clue.

Lockyer is throwing his support behind tpj and the breach notice was described as pissweak and had to be redrawn.

King hit

Coach
Well the saga over pangai Jr continues to show Red Hill doesn't have a clue.

Lockyer is throwing his support behind tpj and the breach notice was described as pissweak and had to be redrawn.
Lockyer was a truly great player but his actions as a board member and everything else unfortunately has made him one of those ex players who’s opinion means little

_Johnsy

Referee
Great player yes. Smart?????
I wonder how much of a sense of entitlement has clouded his judgement decisions, (in a sense he was never questioned). Well if Locky thinks it’s a good idea it has to be. Like publicly backing Seibold.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I wonder how much of a sense of entitlement has clouded his judgement decisions, (in a sense he was never questioned). Well if Locky thinks it’s a good idea it has to be. Like publicly backing Seibold.

Locky is clearly not very bright. Compared to Wally Lewis however he’s a rocket scientist

_Johnsy

Referee
Locky is clearly not very bright. Compared to Wally Lewis however he’s a rocket scientist
Which make you wonder why he was gifted a spot on the club board, a well remunerated position. Possibly a verbal promise that was part of his contract whilst at the Broncs?

King hit

Coach
Which make you wonder why he was gifted a spot on the club board, a well remunerated position. Possibly a verbal promise that was part of his contract whilst at the Broncs?
Because they are like Lockyer and the Broncos equals good. The same reason why Wally Lewis ended up coaching Queensland.

Latest posts