What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

How about some real rumours boys

Start your own thread "where the fk did you live" and go there for a chat
Dude, come on. Not so serious. It's a forum for longstanding mates and the threads can go anywhere. Some rumours will turn up about the next reserve grade loser we're going to sign. In the meantime people will have a conversation. I grew up in Kitchener Street Kogarah and went to Sydney Tech, Bexley. It was rubbish.

chewbacca

Juniors
cool
lets get Folau to fullback, get Alan Jones to coach and Andrew Bolt in recruitment.
We need more HATE to give us more mongrel.

blacksafake

First Grade
Dude, come on. Not so serious. It's a forum for longstanding mates and the threads can go anywhere. Some rumours will turn up about the next reserve grade loser we're going to sign. In the meantime people will have a conversation. I grew up in Kitchener Street Kogarah and went to Sydney Tech, Bexley. It was rubbish.
This.

possm

Coach
On an entirely different subject related to Folau, did anyone else notice a few players (in the recent Huddersfield vs Warrington match) who chose not to kneel in support of the BLM movement prior to kickoff?

Where was the same media frenzy which persecuted Folau?

Double standards for some.
It's a disgrace, I would limit the national anthem to special events only, not regular weekly games.

As far a BLM goes, in my opinion, these people are mostly thugs, a bunch of free-loaders who are funded by elite billionaires who have nothing better to do with their money. These people long for the swamp to return as their wealth is very much enhanced under the world trade practices where the poor and down-trodden are paid a pittance for their labor.

Law and order and sound immigration policy does ot suit these billionaires at all.

Mjab

Juniors

I understand that
I was only stirring the pot and I apologise
it was a joke

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hey @possm I understand what you are trying to say in the above post but can I recommend changing the way you’ve said it?

Doesn’t come off all that well in its current form..

possm

Coach
Hey @possm I understand what you are trying to say in the above post but can I recommend changing the way you’ve said it?

Doesn’t come off all that well in its current form..
I've reviewed my post and can say that what is written reflects my true opinion and the rest is factual.

Gareth67

First Grade
Ive had mine for 10 years, the drought put it into partial retirement for most of that time. Might have to learn how to use it again with all this recent rain.

10 years , not bad . They would have to be the most reliable mower ever produced in Oz.

We had ours for yonks , but once the red back spiders deserted it we knew that the time had come to replace it with one of the new types that have a spark-plug in them . :flushed:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
He renegged on an agreement with rugby union, took his former bosses to court. I'd say the NRL would be very unlikely to open the door for him.Where are these rumours?

Rothfield in his column in the Daily Telegraph- and recently- reported (again) that an NRL club was chasing Folau. Didn't say which one.

It's a rumour Willow- but one that makes sense when players at the end of their careers like SBW are chasing a final payday in an uncertain Covid world. Who wouldn't want to play in the NRL when it set the standard on how to safely run a national competition?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Rothfield in his column in the Daily Telegraph- and recently- reported (again) that an NRL club was chasing Folau. Didn't say which one.

It's a rumour Willow- but one that makes sense when players at the end of their careers like SBW are chasing a final payday in an uncertain Covid world. Who wouldn't want to play in the NRL when it set the standard on how to safely run a national competition?
Your second paragraph is just a wish. If you're a Folau fan that's ok . .. just say it.

Rothfield? Right. Couldn't find anything to back you up. You need to provide a link.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Your second paragraph is just a wish. If you're a Folau fan that's ok . .. just say it.

Rothfield? Right. Couldn't find anything to back you up. You need to provide a link.

Don't follow what you mean by "second paragraph is just a wish"??

Why do I have to say whether I'm a ""Folau fan"or not?- there are some NRL footballers that I actively dislike for past on field or off field behaviour that I wish the Dragons could sign- Adam Elliott and Corey H-N are examples of that- I'm simply expressing my opinion as to who are good footballers for the positions we need to strengthen- Full back I see as being a key one at present.