What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Mjab

Juniors
Saints said earlier that the coach they are after is not currently available

Good news

Brian Smith has freed up some of his UBER shifts after all and will arrive at the club reporting for duty next week

(At least he strengthened the club and got us to a few GFs, even if he is a choker)

If he doesnt work out Roy will enquire about a release from his contract at SMH

Ah the golden era of lost GFs , but at least we got there

It's a disgrace, I would limit the national anthem to special events only, not regular weekly games.

As far a BLM goes, in my opinion, these people are mostly thugs, a bunch of free-loaders who are funded by elite billionaires who have nothing better to do with their money. These people long for the swamp to return as their wealth is very much enhanced under the world trade practices where the poor and down-trodden are paid a pittance for their labor.

Law and order and sound immigration policy does ot suit these billionaires at all.
HMFS!

BIG RIG

Juniors
Few Rumours I’ve hear over the last 2 days

Christian Welch looks like he will join us on a 3 year deal worth about 1 million dollars all together - about 350k a year

Dragons are looking to sign Wakefield winger Tom Johnston if he is Signed Jason Saab will be released straight away

Jack Bird will also more than likely sign with us in 2021 on a considerably cheaper deal than what he is on at Brisbane

We are also monitoring the Alex Johnston situation after we dropped out of the race for Josh Addo Carr - Jamayne Isaako is also another option

Kieran Foran’s name was brought up a couple times but in my opinion no truth to that rumour

TomRedVRiver

Bench

Christian Welch looks like he will join us on a 3 year deal worth about 1 million dollars all together - about 350k a year

Dragons are looking to sign Wakefield winger Tom Johnston if he is Signed Jason Saab will be released straight away

Jack Bird will also more than likely sign with us in 2021 on a considerably cheaper deal than what he is on at Brisbane

We are also monitoring the Alex Johnston situation after we dropped out of the race for Josh Addo Carr - Jamayne Isaako is also another option

Kieran Foran’s name was brought up a couple times but in my opinion no truth to that rumour

Some truth and some rubbish in there.

Welch would be a massive coup, such a quality player who is starting to realise just how good he can be after those injuries held him back.

The Bird deal would need some serious fine tuning in the contract. I feel for him, rheumatoid arthritis f**king sucks. So much talent.

No way we sign Tom Johnstone AND Alex Johnston, It'll be one or the other. Especially after the club just re-signed Rava on a 3 year deal.

redv13

Bench

Welch for 350 a season?? That sounds too cheap to me

blacksafake

First Grade

The first three have injury issues so out of the three I’d only sign Welch. Has more upside & you know he’ll always put in.
Johnston is a real finisher & would be a bonus but I’d also be happy with Isaako.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Welsh would be the best signing for a while, but at 350k that would be amatuer hour. More like double that seeing he played SSO last year.

If we are seriously looking at the Pommy winger then it proves its amatuer hour.

AJ would be the right call if we are looking at a winger, which I dont think we would be.

At this time we need forwards not backs.

Dudes, I think we're being a bit optimistic about our wingers. Pereira is honest, but a reserve grader at a proper team, Ravalawa is a mistakefest and also a reserve grader pretty much anywhere else, Ramsay has no first grade sample to assess and could be good or could be another Evander Cummins level talent. Once Saab goes, who are our wingers? From 2 to 5 we've got one player, Lomax, who you could imagine playing in a winning Grand Final team.

Our forwards are rubbish, but our backline is rubbish too. We've got a lot of work to do, across the squad, and we need someone other than Millward doing it. He was as much of a problem as McGregor.

We aren't out of the woods.

Latest posts