What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Storm GAME DAY thread (20/8/20)

Incorrect

Coach
They won't.
We will kick one in the opening set to make sure we start fast, and will lead 1-0 for the first 12 minutes.
Then we will wilt under the pressure and they will score 3884 converted tries in 68 minutes to win 23304 - 1
Geez, sounds like some game!!

The Kayo Mini replay will go for longer than the actual game to fit it all in....

eels_fan

First Grade
I’ve liked the talk out of the boys and BA this week.

I think we’ll come out of hibernation and win, and win well.

first 10mins are most crucial imo. Need to smash them in energy and effort and set the tone.

strider

Post Whore
They won't.
We will kick one in the opening set to make sure we start fast, and will lead 1-0 for the first 12 minutes.
Then we will wilt under the pressure and they will score 3884 converted tries in 68 minutes to win 23304 - 1
One of our silly merkins will flop in as the try is being scored and the video ref will award them a potential 23304. We will then spend hours watching them take the 11,650 shots at goal

Malabar Eel

Juniors
I know what that merkin looks like.
giphy.gif

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I assume form the fact that there are still tickets available that our members have not taken up all the allocation?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Pretty simple equation this week. If the full strength Parra team can't easily overcome the team the Storm are playing with tonight, then we are a snow balls chance of coming close to them if they're at full strength in the Finals.
Spoken and authorised by Gusmunk.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Don't care Storm are under strength (no one would care if we were) , we may not even play them again this year, hope we turn it on and belt the crap out of them

We started the demise with the Drongos in rd 3

Lets do the same with the Storms..

Incorrect

Coach
One of you Twitterer's around these parts probably can tell us, who were the 2 to drop out of the 21 so far??

EDIT - found the answer myself... Taka and Smith drop out of the 21

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pretty simple equation this week. If the full strength Parra team can't easily overcome the team the Storm are playing with tonight, then we are a snow balls chance of coming close to them if they're at full strength in the Finals.
Depends on how we've prepared. We will probably be more focused leading into a finals match. We could approach this one like we've already got it won.