What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 15 vs Storm team list thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So we shouldn't stress about a nothing game against a depleted team? Let's wait and see how we go in the finals. These coaches also have a history of losing big games, especially Bellamy.
This might be a nothing game for the Storm but this is a huge game for us. We lose this bye bye top 2, we are back in the ruck fighting for a top 4 spot and psychologically it’s massive.

But yeah it’s no big deal, cue the excuses when we shit the bed yet again.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
This might be a nothing game for the Storm but this is a huge game for us. We lose this bye bye top 2, we are back in the ruck fighting for a top 4 spot and psychologically it’s massive.

But yeah it’s no big deal, cue the excuses when we shit the bed yet again.
Half a bottle of Kraken, 10 pints of Guinness and a beef stroganoff.

Tooooks

Bench
Of course they will, they have an elite coach who has put systems in place for what nearly 2 decades, that all their players adhere to and follow to the letter. No complacency or excuses ever come out of the Storm. Just hard work, fulfilled potential and success. The players that can't hack it, don't hang around to long in Bellamy's footballing world.

As much as I hate them I sure do respect them. Bellamy has done an amazing job over a long period of time.

Tooooks

Bench
Oh well ok then, you obviously know something every other professional sport in the world doesn't. Maybe you should consult for our club and enlighten them on how we don't need a coach, or anyone to get the best out of the players because they are professionals and we can save so much money by doing away with such nonsenses.

Happy to have a discussion with you but if that is the kind of crap you want to come up with I won’t bother. We’re not 12 year old girls mate.

hindy111

Post Whore
A loss tonight does not reflect upon the coach. It will be real evidence that the players lack the heart and tenacity to be a contender.

Well the coach put this squad together so yes it does reflect the coach and players he thought would be a good fit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well the coach put this squad together so yes it does reflect the coach and players he thought would be a good fit.
I'm sure he would've preferred to assemble a roster full of Origin players but even the Broncos can't manage that these days.

Even with all their injuries the Roosters and Storm are fielding more Origin players than us this weekend. Only an idiot would think it's an even playing field.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm sure he would've preferred to assemble a roster full of Origin players but even the Broncos can't manage that these days.

Even with all their injuries the Roosters and Storm are fielding more Origin players than us this weekend. Only an idiot would think it's an even playing field.

On paper our squad looks almost as good as the Roosters. Same goes for Storm.
We have a heap of players who are just off origin level. 1 - 13 there isn't a lot in it imo.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
love the way Mitch goes through his routine before his kicks with his arm movement, like a golf swing

hit through the ball

hit through the ball

TheRam

Coach
As much as I hate them I sure do respect them. Bellamy has done an amazing job over a long period of time.

Mate I didn't say this - "Theyre grown men and professional players. If they need someone to get the best out of them that’s pretty piss weak."

You did.

Latest posts