What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How come

BBTB

Juniors
I remember when working at the RAAF Base at Glenbrook, the Panthers operating out of a tin shed. They raised money to build their leagues club by offering life membership of 200.00. Boy haven't they kicked off from there.

What has happened to the once-mighty St George and the Taj. I'd say we were Dousted and still are being Dousted; still has his nose in the trough.
Doust... Is a parasite.
He's Toxic....
Both Doust & A. Gordon.... Should be
Booted to the kerb...
Both are absolutely
No good to :astonished: the club.....

The Badger

Juniors
How come the Dragons lost the Morris brothers.Is this the biggest recruiting stuff up in the history of St George.?The Roosters see and receive great value from them both at 34 years of age.Its club culture isn't it?I should mean second biggest recruiting stuff up.--Magregor.

possm

Coach
How come the Dragons lost the Morris brothers.Is this the biggest recruiting stuff up in the history of St George.?The Roosters see and receive great value from them both at 34 years of age.Its club culture isn't it?I should mean second biggest recruiting stuff up.--Magregor.
Bennett let Josh go because he had two good centres and could not gaurantee him a first grade appearance. When Mary took over the team, promises made to Brett by Doust and Craig Young were not honoured which p'd off Brett big-time. At the time Mary said he did not want so much money spent on a winger. So Brett asked for a release to join his brother at the Dogs and was granted it.

We could have united the Morris twins when the Dogs ran fould of the salary cap but Millward and Mary decided not to.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

Agree Badger- both could still play Origin and acquit themselves admirably- they are genetic freaks- not sure about Josh, but Brett claimed that he approached SGI after leaving the Bulldogs as he wanted to finish his career where he started. He was knocked back.
As we now know that Millward has final say on who is recruited and how much they are paid, he has to take responsibility for this monumental mistake- even if Mary wasn't on board with the idea.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Millward wanted to sign Brett spoke to McGregor and was told by the moron of a coach that they didn’t have the leg power required any more. Apparently McGregor had done some due diligence. There was no guarantees Brett would even start in first grade. That is how dumb of a club we are. Add the fact that Brett wasn’t that keen on McGregor as a coach the roosters swooped. The Poor bloke was actually waiting for the club to get back to him.

Mjab

Juniors
Millward wanted to sign Brett spoke to McGregor and was told by the moron of a coach that they didn’t have the leg power required any more. Apparently McGregor had done some due diligence. There was no guarantees Brett would even start in first grade. That is how dumb of a club we are. Add the fact that Brett wasn’t that keen on McGregor as a coach the roosters swooped. The Poor bloke was actually waiting for the club to get back to him.

what a Fing peanut
I’m sure we will hear more of these stories leak out on various issues and Mary
Or at least I hope so

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Unbelievable!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Maybe I’m a poo doctor :man:⚕️
When they invent that job, you can apply.

If you’re referring to proctologists, they look at the health of the bowel, they rely on lab results for stool samples.

In the interest of public health, if it’s a friend or someone you know who’s poo you’re investigating, tell them to get it checked.

If you’ve been investigating poo in a public toilet, be sure to leave a note on the wall* letting people know to get checked.

*use a whiteboard marker. I abhor graffiti.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Difference is Penrith have an academy and state of the art facilities and staff. They know how to get players FG ready and we can’t seem to make that jump. That is the missing link to me. Being a development club we need to focus on getting this part right.
So Penrith are a development club and have a state of the art centre of excellence and SGI are a development club and have a freshly painted gym the seaside?