What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

TheParraboy

Staff member
I agree with Ennis. Far to many accidental things being charged as crushers

Tend to agree

Though during the game, feel for the refs in a way, when a player stays or goes down , they cant assume he is faking it, I guess they leave it to the judiciary to declare if it was accidental or not. And this is the problem - inconsistency
But can you fake a crusher as "an accident"? Best rid of it

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah. Thats why you have to practically kill someone to get sent off these days .... or give them a little love bite

I thought they said that a shoulder charge, striking a player's head, would be a send-off...but I guess NAS missed the memo...

How that prick is still allowed to play next week, I'll never understand...

Meanwhile, Niukore will miss 1 or 2 games, for an incident that wasn't even penalised...

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tend to agree

Though during the game, feel for the refs in a way, when a player stays or goes down , they cant assume he is faking it, I guess they leave it to the judiciary to declare if it was accidental or not. And this is the problem - inconsistency
But can you fake a crusher as "an accident"? Best rid of it
Accidental should also be penalised because it's careless.

Delboy

First Grade
The morons have decided it's let's find fault with a Parra day today, as for Slothfield, he should be in a treatment centre as he really is all about protecting his faves in the Roosters, Sharks and Broncos. No comment at all on the Asofa Solomona hit, and the other questionable tackles by the Storm.

Decided to go after Nikore, but didn't look at his so called crusher , as it certainly appeared to be on the shoulder not neck, maybe that's my bias but how I saw it.

The show is getting worse , not better and having Slothfield on there is embarrassing, Ikin is almost the only one with a brain.

TheParraboy

Staff member
At least Kent said its up to the players to avoid the crusher as a solution to it, otherwise players will stay down to get an advantage. All the other muppets had no idea how to solve it, happy to put the boot into Parra players only??

Also regards to Cam Smith, Kent the only one thinks Cam should have made his decision by now, all the other muppets playing the "he deserves time" card...

Noise

Coach
At least Kent said its up to the players to avoid the crusher as a solution to it, otherwise players will stay down to get an advantage. All the other muppets had no idea how to solve it, happy to put the boot into Parra players only??

Also regards to Cam Smith, Kent the only one thinks Cam should have made his decision by now, all the other muppets playing the "he deserves time" card...
I reckon he has already told Bellamy and the Storm, just hasn't told the public.