What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delicious Apples

Generalzod

Immortal
Is there a shortage of delicious apples, I mean every time I go into Coles or Woolies or the fruit market, pink lady , gala apples are all displayed, but there are no delicious apple's...Have they stopped growing there my favourite apple.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The bushfires at the start of the year ripped though the entire range of red delicious orchards in Australia.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bilpin grew he best apples that I've ever had and the bush fires ripped through Bilpin and a few other apple growing farms in the Blue Mountains

horrie hastings

First Grade
Bilpin grew he best apples that I've ever had and the bush fires ripped through Bilpin and a few other apple growing farms in the Blue Mountains

I stayed at the Hydro Majestic up in the mountains last week and decided to drive back via the Bells Line Of Road back to Sydney, some of the areas burnt out still looked apocalyptic, especially some sections between Mount Victoria and the Bells Road but even more along the Bells Line Of Road heading back east, Tutti Frutti, one of the big apple growing places at Bilpin was still burnt out, the signs said they were rebuilding.

Latest posts