What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Sharks

franklin2323

Immortal
I know a lot of Panthers fans don't like Burns because of he's knocked it on a few times but I disnticly remember Liam Martin had a similar problem not too long ago. I'd like to play him at second row over May. Better defender and he's got a lot of skill to him he hasn't shown much of in first grade yet, probably a confidence thing similar to Martin. He's capable of ball playing and kicking and he scrambles a lot in defence. I remember him coming from the other side of the field to make a few vital tackles in the few games he played.

All part of developing

Jane Murray

Bench

Alintheeast

Juniors
I cancelled Foxtel Sports package as I thought just go to pub when matches aren’t free to air don’t really watch non panther matches. Publican got a bit snarly as I was nursing a glass of tap water for 2 hours so felt compelled to have a middy he still wasn’t happy. Worked it out it would be cheaper to subscribe to Kayo than a Schooner each half. Happy with Kayo but now have drinking problem.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I cancelled Foxtel Sports package as I thought just go to pub when matches aren’t free to air don’t really watch non panther matches. Publican got a bit snarly as I was nursing a glass of tap water for 2 hours so felt compelled to have a middy he still wasn’t happy. Worked it out it would be cheaper to subscribe to Kayo than a Schooner each half. Happy with Kayo but now have drinking problem.

I have stayed with fox. Have it bundled with my phones, internet, and it works out to be $50 for fox. More than happy with that, as I watch a lot of telly, all the games every weekend, lots of docos and history......So for me it's a bargain. I have heard that Kayo can buffer a bit. I have none of those issues with fox.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
You guys with Kayo how do you find the image quality.
I've heard that its not as good as the normal Foxtel.
Thinking of getting rid of Foxtel as its very expensive for what you get.
Telstra will give me Kayo and Binge for $15 / month for 12 months.

franklin2323

Immortal

It is as good but depends on your internet coverage really. A mate of mine has wireless and it can fade in and out. My NBN is perfect picture

The_Frog

First Grade
Seems fine to me. Navigating it can be a bit of a learning curve, but apart from that all good.

Oh and when there are consecutive games, I wish you didn't have to re-select.

Fangs

Coach
My pet gripe with Kayo is that it doesn't automatically go to the next game when they are back to back.

If I was with foxtel I'd get Super Saturday. With Kayo I get Intermittent Saturday and I feel it should be more intuitive based on my account activity. I ain't tuning into anything else.

The actual streaming/quality I have no issues with.

franklin2323

Immortal
That isn't often there on my TV. It seems a tad buggy. I sometimes have trouble finding today's games too.

You are on the main page? My brother had the same issue asked me to look at it. Turns out he was on the Rugby League section. The channels are on the main page

tripster

Juniors
My pet gripe with Kayo is that it doesn't automatically go to the next game when they are back to back.

If I was with foxtel I'd get Super Saturday. With Kayo I get Intermittent Saturday and I feel it should be more intuitive based on my account activity. I ain't tuning into anything else.

The actual streaming/quality I have no issues with.

I was similarly annoyed when I first used it, until I realised if you scroll down you can find the Fox League channel (Fox 502 HD Live).

Just load that instead, and you can leave it on through all of Super Saturday without having to load each game.

Latest posts