What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai's 3rd party problem.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Bags come in different sizes.

s-l640.jpg
That big one is Milfords kfc.

some11

Referee
Also pangai is managed by Moses.

Can't wait for that shitbag's appeal to be dismissed.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Well according to 360 it’s due to also it being not registered . And hoops made me mention it will blow up because warriors offered 800k and he signed for 650k

Guess that blows the play for broncos for less theory , maybe they should look at a few other deals . Or even better just get rid of the salary cap and let them all duke it out

Showtime

Juniors
Well according to 360 it’s due to also it being not registered . And hoops made me mention it will blow up because warriors offered 800k and he signed for 650k

Guess that blows the play for broncos for less theory , maybe they should look at a few other deals . Or even better just get rid of the salary cap and let them all duke it out

Hooper said it’s about to blow up which leads me to believe that it’ll be minor or get the Andrew Gee treatment but won’t blow up like baldy said.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Hooper said it’s about to blow up which leads me to believe that it’ll be minor or get the Andrew Gee treatment but won’t blow up like baldy said.
I think the Andrew gee treatment , did you hear rothfield, it felt like tried to move the convo as to why Pangai blabbed rather than an uproar of broncos doing the dirty

The next Club that gets caught breaking salary cap rules can everyone just acknowledge that most NRL Clubs are cheating the cap.

Seriously it’s the worst kept secret.

Last edited:

Showtime

Juniors
I think the Andrew gee treatment , did you hear rothfield, it felt like tried to move the convo as to why Pangai blabbed rather than an uproar of broncos doing the dirty

Kent and Hooper I think were trying to hint that it may not have been TPJ that provided the details of the dodgy deal but Slothfield is too dumb to read between the lines.

Rothfield was embarrassing tonight, more so than usual. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure I saw Ikin or Kent look at each other and laugh while he dribbled on.

Last edited:

Latest posts