What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Soto

Bench
The morons have decided it's let's find fault with a Parra day today, as for Slothfield, he should be in a treatment centre as he really is all about protecting his faves in the Roosters, Sharks and Broncos. No comment at all on the Asofa Solomona hit, and the other questionable tackles by the Storm.

Decided to go after Nikore, but didn't look at his so called crusher , as it certainly appeared to be on the shoulder not neck, maybe that's my bias but how I saw it.

The show is getting worse , not better and having Slothfield on there is embarrassing, Ikin is almost the only one with a brain.
I made the decision to stop watching these morons the year they absolutely ruthlessly caned the fk out of us for salary cap debacle like we were the only ones doing it or had ever done it. These fkwits were putting salary cap stories on the front page of the papers. Like Joe Average could give a fk abt Parra's salary cap dramas.
The garbage they were dishing up plus the expected punishment was unbelievable. How would they know what the punishment would be if the Turdberg and his knob mates hadn't even met to make a determination. Makes you wonder who was leaking the info and the agenda behind it all.
Not saying we didn't deserve punishment but the endless battering we copped was disgraceful

Noise

Coach
I like NRL 360. They talk footy which means I get my NRL fix 7 days a week. I don’t agree with half the shit they say but I enjoy watching it. I don’t care when the Eels get bagged on it. Id rather be a club that’s hated. It means we are going well! And heaps of clubs cop it on the show. I don’t know why people take it personally.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I like NRL 360. They talk footy which means I get my NRL fix 7 days a week. I don’t agree with half the shit they say but I enjoy watching it. I don’t care when the Eels get bagged on it. Id rather be a club that’s hated. It means we are going well! And heaps of clubs cop it on the show. I don’t know why people take it personally.
I agree, except for the bit about watching NRL 360.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Avenger

Immortal
Still think the Matty Johns Podcast is the best NRL show on TV. Some great insights. Even Paul Kent is bearable on that show because he isn’t trying to be a tough guy.

Last weeks episode about coaches and the different styles and in particular the analysis of Brian Smith (my favourite Parra coach of all time) was fascinating.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
All apoplectic about Marata not being suspended for breaking fat Smith's jaw
To be honest I was surprised there was no penalty or suspension for that. I was surprised he was suspended for the crusher, given the Storm players weren't. Until this week I never much thought about judiciary bias or incompetence. But their decisions on this game boggle the mind.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon he has already told Bellamy and the Storm, just hasn't told the public.
It's a massive part of their cap they need to account for. Until he makes a D they can't spend it. And then if he decides too late not to stay they mightn't be able to spend it where they need to.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I made the decision to stop watching these morons the year they absolutely ruthlessly caned the fk out of us for salary cap debacle like we were the only ones doing it or had ever done it. These fkwits were putting salary cap stories on the front page of the papers. Like Joe Average could give a fk abt Parra's salary cap dramas.
The garbage they were dishing up plus the expected punishment was unbelievable. How would they know what the punishment would be if the Turdberg and his knob mates hadn't even met to make a determination. Makes you wonder who was leaking the info and the agenda behind it all.
Not saying we didn't deserve punishment but the endless battering we copped was disgraceful
I don't reckon we did deserve punishment. We were knocked out of the finals three years out of four by a team massively over the cap. Then their only punishment was losing points in one season. They were barely forced to shed players and then won a 'legitimate' comp two years later. Meanwhile we went into a death spiral.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Still think the Matty Johns Podcast is the best NRL show on TV. Some great insights. Even Paul Kent is bearable on that show because he isn’t trying to be a tough guy.

Last weeks episode about coaches and the different styles and in particular the analysis of Brian Smith (my favourite Parra coach of all time) was fascinating.
Cheers Veng. Yeah I enjoyed the show. Interesting the comments regarding successful coaches and how they arent afraid to surround themselves with people who are capable of taking their job. Says a lot I reckon. Maybe Ryan Carr was the beginning of this with his appointment to our Canterbury Cup Team. Since the demise of that competition I've not heard what his involvement currently is? Anyone?

strider

Post Whore
I’m putting money on this being the first and last we hear about this
It will go away ... some agent will be called naughty, get a slap on the wrist, then nothing

I think vlandys has been great at getting keeping the nrl up this year, but i dont think he is likely to be tough guy within the nrl - and it will once again fall to the usual numpties to deal with and they will do the usual nothing.

Dibs

Bench

Agree, it’s good viewing. Blocker annoys me though. He is like the 12 year old butting in on the adults conversation. It annoys me

TheParraboy

Staff member
Agree, it’s good viewing. Blocker annoys me though. He is like the 12 year old butting in on the adults conversation. It annoys me

Yeah he is annoying when he interrupts the other two
Got some good stories too though, the one about Alan Jones bringing in Brian Smith (the union player) and Darren Clarke and the theory how successful that combo would be on the scoreboard :D

T.S Quint

Coach
Am I the only bloke lapping this up?

Let them drop crap on us all they like, keeps us grounded

We will poo ourselves once they start to adore us..

To be fair they were loving us and giving us plenty of good press at the beginning of the season.
Our form has definitely dipped a bit (in attack anyway, but that’s what anyone really notices) so they are starting to jump off the bandwagon expecting us to implode. Judging from previous experiences involving the Eels can you blame them?

Best to be underestimated and hope to surprise a lot of people by the end of the year.

Latest posts