What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lame game day idea

T-Boon

Coach
I reckon every home game I reckon instead of booing the opposition when they run on the crowd should be deathly silent (life bans for non participants) except a couple of random fans who get to yell abuse in turns. Would work really well start of second half, especially if someone’s done a major boo boo in the first half (remember when DWZ played the ball the wrong way!). Also works when Eels are playing like gumbies and we can do it to them

Not bad.
This is the kind of thing that should be led by the cheerleaders.
We need better cheerleaders. That actually try to lead cheers and get the crowd involved.
Why dont our cheerleaders tell us when to get the Sivo chant going. Or the f**k Manly chant.

84 Baby

Referee
Not bad.
We need better cheerleaders. That actually try to lead cheers and get the crowd involved.
Why dont our cheerleaders tell us when to get the Sivo chant going. Or the f**k Manly chant.
I’d much prefer our cheerleaders to give the opposition a good spray. We don’t want our players to think anything they do is cheer worthy

T.S Quint

Coach
Not bad.

The f**k Manly chant is automatic. We don’t need to be told when to do it.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
I’d much prefer our cheerleaders to give the opposition a good spray. We don’t want our players to think anything they do is cheer worthy

I like that idea alot! But remember, there will be families at the ground. I don't want our kids to see our cheerleaders spraying anyone with pee.

84 Baby

Referee
I like that idea alot! But remember, there will be families at the ground. I don't want our kids to see our cheerleaders spraying anyone with pee.
I actually meant, but only for Moanly, Dogs or Scum, that it’s a dodgy vindaloo spray. Like when they have fireworks for big games that almost kill the players running on

84 Baby

Referee
The f**k Manly chant is automatic. We don’t need to be told when to do it.
Unlike the Parra clap clap clap chant. We always need to be told that, as the opposition is slowly packing a scrum that the ref calls back for a bad feed

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I love how Parra-clap-clap-clap dies in the arse as soon as something shit happens.

PARRA! CLAP CLAP CLAP!
PARRA! CLAP CLAP CLAP!
PArraaaa...

hindy111

Post Whore
I couldn't care less about halftime entertainment. I am there to watch the footy. Halftime I stretch and have a piss. Maybe grab a pie.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I love how Parra-clap-clap-clap dies in the arse as soon as something shit happens.

PARRA! CLAP CLAP CLAP!
PARRA! CLAP CLAP CLAP!
PArraaaa...

That happens in the first set of the match, whether we are kicking off or receiving
Dies right down after the 3rd Parra clap clap clap

One thing that annoys me, we have been using ENTER THE SANDMAN by Metallica as we run out
Problem is, its also used for the opposition as they run out as well. Would rather the opposition run out to boos only

T-Boon

Coach
That happens in the first set of the match, whether we are kicking off or receiving

One thing that annoys me, we have been using ENTER THE SANDMAN by Metallica as we run out
Problem is, its also used for the opposition as they run out as well. Would rather the opposition run out to boos only

They opposition should come out to the Seinfeld music

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What about Parramatta players staying down to milk penalties

file-20180621-137720-vmmqoo.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore

We should use boys to men - I'll make love to you.