What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cowboys

President Trump

Juniors
Good. Also nice to see Tracey get a crack at a starting spot. I like his speed and energy - he should follow the forwards as a support player and opportunities will open up IMO

Anyone know whether Trindall is injured ? I would have preferred him partnering Shaun.

I also noticed Holmes named in #5 fro the Cows.

Craigshark

First Grade
Fifita for Williams, Moylan for Sorensen?

also would have preferred trindall over Tracey, but happy for Tracey to be given a proper shot

ghoti

Bench
god...if we're any chance in the finals we need to find a way to keep consistent edge defenders playing week to week, don't mind some chopping and changing due to injury and poor performance, but it's getting very very close to finals time and Ramien has had to defend next to cycling of Katoa/Mulitalo and Nikora/Talakai, with Trindall/Townsend inside.. not much you can do with injuries but our bad games come from shit defensive comms and that's largely a combination problem.

Hope whatever the plan is, Bomber lands on it and sticks with it soon

azzah72

Bench
god...if we're any chance in the finals we need to find a way to keep consistent edge defenders playing week to week, don't mind some chopping and changing due to injury and poor performance, but it's getting very very close to finals time and Ramien has had to defend next to cycling of Katoa/Mulitalo and Nikora/Talakai, with Trindall/Townsend inside.. not much you can do with injuries but our bad games come from shit defensive comms and that's largely a combination problem.

Hope whatever the plan is, Bomber lands on it and sticks with it soon

I think it's a circumstance.

Bomber is doing what ppl in here have wanted for ages, he's dropping bad performers.

Unfortunately with this and injury, it's created a bit of a merry-go-round.

snout

First Grade
Moylan will start at 1.

Ive said all along this Tracey/SJ is our best halves partnering in the club.
I just hope Tracey gets more than a week to show something.

Weaponhead

Coach
No Taumalolo is massive. He always plays well against us.

Trindall must not have recovered from the Kikau dog shot.

Not at all convinced that the named line up is how they run out.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yeah I think Moylan will come in for Kennedy and probably some changes to the bench. Maybe Wilton or Fifita in for Sorensen?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
cronullas-massive-win-over-gold-coast-soured-by-injury-to-star-matt-moylan.jpg

Still on top dollars, we good.