What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sat - Panthers 30-6 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 16: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
My take on the Cleary kerfuffle:

Wests Tigers had designs on Cleary Jnr and tried to use Cleary Snr as leverage to bring him over.
Panthers counter by making Cleary Snr an offer he couldn't refuse.

In short: Wests Tigers gonna Wests Tiger.
I hold no animosity to Cleary, the Panthers or their fans; only to my joke of a club.

Moses, Matterson and Parramatta can go die in a fire though.
This pretty much is it in a nutshell. Dad & son wanted to be together, someone was going to lose.

GongPanther

Referee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

f**k, could you just imagine the shitfight here if such a series of events came to pass!!!
No reason for it not to happen if the price was right. Penrith get a couple of premierships under him, he'll command a higher price than what he and his son are on ATM. But if they did, it would be bizzarro world for the WT fans.

IMO, Panthers are grooming Cirraldo to be their next coach, so losing the Clearys wouldn't be devastating provided we get a couple of premierships. And yes, the so called salt I assume would be shovelled from a few from out our way.

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No reason for it not to happen if the price was right. Penrith get a couple of premierships under him, he'll command a higher price than what he and his son are on ATM. But if they did, it would be bizzarro world for the WT fans.
Bizzarro world all around. Leave the Panthers on bad terms and return, then repeat the cycle at Wests Tigers.

shear_joy9

Coach
I wonder when the announcement will be made that the dally m's have been moved to Panthers head quarters. Would be very convenient since they will scoop every award

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I wonder when the announcement will be made that the dally m's have been moved to Panthers head quarters. Would be very convenient since they will scoop every award
Thats a very good idea. It will Canberra something else to whinge about having to travel to Penrith again for no reward.

stryker

First Grade
I'm sure he is crying all the way to the bank. Did he do wrong? Sure. But put yourself in his shoes when someone offers you and your son $5 mill. WTF would you, or for that matter, anyone would have done.

And who knows, both Clearys could well end up in Tiger town if they like chasing the dollar.
We won’t have the pair of pricks after this

Latest posts