What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

Quigs

Immortal
Touch wood it never happens to any of us. But just imagine lying there dying with no family allowed around you or worse seeing it happen to one of your own and not even being able to be at their bedside to comfort them as they wither and die.

I honestly can't understand how so many people refuse to take this seriously.

Poor fellow my country.

Quicksilver

Bench
5 Live Science did a podcast recently speaking to survivors and similar stories.

One was a mountain climber in her early thirties who now struggles to walk to the end of the street without becoming breathless.

Damages far more organs than just the lungs.

Going to be a long time before we know the true damage of this virus.

Who cares?

we need put people back into the offices and factories to pump out more useless shit.

Who cares?

we need put people back into the offices and factories to pump out more useless shit.

And dont forget Tourism and Hospitality! How dare Anastasia shut the Borders !! Glad I dont live in Mungindi anymore I wouldnt even be able to cross the border and go to my favorite Pub !!!

Touch wood it never happens to any of us. But just imagine lying there dying with no family allowed around you or worse seeing it happen to one of your own and not even being able to be at their bedside to comfort them as they wither and die.

I honestly can't understand how so many people refuse to take this seriously.

Poor fellow my country.

My own Dad was in hospital a week ago . We care for him at home ,On release I was going to put him in Respite for Two weeks till I got Harvest done . Twits visited Melbourne and all the aged care places either went into lockdown , or were considering it and i was told cant book respite for two weeks have to do full book in for good . We Brought him home .

Quigs

Immortal
My own Dad was in hospital a week ago . We care for him at home ,On release I was going to put him in Respite for Two weeks till I got Harvest done . Twits visited Melbourne and all the aged care places either went into lockdown , or were considering it and i was told cant book respite for two weeks have to do full book in for good . We Brought him home .

It is a hard road for all this getting old thing Battered. My dear old Mum suffered from Dementia and other things. (she is long gone now) But it was a sad thing watching Mum deteriorating over time. She was down Coffs way and my Older Brother and Sister in Law kept everything under control as best as possible. They were excellent and me being so far away I was of little help except give moral support and back up any decisions that had to be made. And there were a lot of decisions as the slide continued.

I watch a lot of world news and have seen and heard horror story after horror story of how this Covid effects those on their way out. It is so cruel. Surviving family members were not even allowed physical contact with grieving mothers or fathers as she/he had had contact with the poor departed person.

I just can't imagine how hard that would be. The fact that you couldn't even be bedside to say goodbye or support a spouse saying goodbye.

As they always imply it will never happen to us until it happens to us.

Look after the old bloke as best you can BF.

It is a hard road for all this getting old thing Battered. My dear old Mum suffered from Dementia and other things. (she is long gone now) But it was a sad thing watching Mum deteriorating over time. She was down Coffs way and my Older Brother and Sister in Law kept everything under control as best as possible. They were excellent and me being so far away I was of little help except give moral support and back up any decisions that had to be made. And there were a lot of decisions as the slide continued.

I watch a lot of world news and have seen and heard horror story after horror story of how this Covid effects those on their way out. It is so cruel. Surviving family members were not even allowed physical contact with grieving mothers or fathers as she/he had had contact with the poor departed person.

I just can't imagine how hard that would be. The fact that you couldn't even be bedside to say goodbye or support a spouse saying goodbye.

As they always imply it will never happen to us until it happens to us.

Look after the old bloke as best you can BF.

As stated months ago, my 95yr old mother is in Aged Care on the Sunshine Coast. I booked months ago to fly up and visit in October, which everyday is looking less likely to happen!
As you stated previously - the seriousness of the situation we're in is not recognised by many
By the time most wake up to Plandemic power grab of Pollies and Medical 'experts' - It will be too late!
....And for something I still maintain, is a hoax or bad flu at best!

Frenzy.

Immortal
As stated months ago, my 95yr old mother is in Aged Care on the Sunshine Coast. I booked months ago to fly up and visit in October, which everyday is looking less likely to happen!
As you stated previously - the seriousness of the situation we're in is not recognised by many
By the time most wake up to Plandemic power grab of Pollies and Medical 'experts' - It will be too late!
....And for something I still maintain, is a hoax or bad flu at best!

Of course it is. Until the victim has a cytokine storm and their own immunity starts destroying all their body cells. Very pretty to see. Till the body is flooded with an inflammatory response so severe every organ gets phuqued over. Blood starts clotting. Hearts fail with no blocked arteries evident yet 4-5 times more damage than a heart attack. Alveoli fail so you can no longer breath without an ECMO machine and a respirator. Clots move into your brain and you have multiple strokes, yes multiple. Liver fails. Kidneys fail. That's about a tenth of what happens

A patient I know had it in April. Still can't walk to the letterbox. Big fella. Athletic. Now practically a skeleton. 36 years old. Was a paramedic. Caught it on the job.

So you, thick head shark, can go stick cucumbers up ya arse because all you are is a whacked out conspiracy theorist who probably gets his information from google and social media

WACKO!!

Last edited:

PJ

First Grade
Well said Frenzy, now if you can just do a flashy Youtube video some of the woke non sheople may start believing.

ghoti

Bench
View attachment 41494 Xerris B samplenhas been confirmed apparently . I can't access the Tele until later. If someone else can, please do.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/1a16b5fe7628ac84b4392a42f1ab6d7e

Nothing in the article other than what's already been said... b sample is positive to f**ken everything, we've been paying his salary despite him having no affiliation with us, he has right of reply (but good luck with that!)

With his contract (and I'm sure they budgeted for a much bigger one next year) we'd have a lot of cap room to move next year. Interrsyed to see how we play it, f**k I hope we don't somehow keep Xerri around

Nothing in the article other than what's already been said... b sample is positive to f**ken everything, we've been paying his salary despite him having no affiliation with us, he has right of reply (but good luck with that!)

With his contract (and I'm sure they budgeted for a much bigger one next year) we'd have a lot of cap room to move next year. Interrsyed to see how we play it, f**k I hope we don't somehow keep Xerri around
He won't be allowed to be around, unless you mean if he appeals he is allowed?

NRL star Bronson Xerri’s B-sample has come back positive for anabolic steroids.

The Sharks centre was provisionally suspended in May this year when he tested positive for steroids.

Since then he has been awaiting the result of his B-sample and now it’s been confirmed, the young gun faces four years out of rugby league.

The NRL has issued Xerri with a Notice of Alleged Anti-Doping Rule Violations under the league’s Anti-Doping Policy, following the “completion of the anti-doping process administered by Sport Integrity Australia”.

“The Notice alleges that Mr Xerri breached the policy through the presence, use and possession of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and the NRL’s Anti-Doping Policy,” an NRL statement said.

“Mr Xerri was provisionally suspended from participating in any WADA compliant sport, including rugby league, on 26 May 2020 following the return of a positive sample for Testosterone, Androsterone, Etiocholanolone and 5b-androstane-3a, 17b-diol.

“Under the NRL Anti-Doping Policy, Mr Xerri now has the opportunity to respond to the matters raised in the Notice of Alleged Anti-Doping Rule Violations.”

Xerri is facing a huge fight to save his career, and can start that process by fronting an anti-doping tribunal to plead his innocence.

c5a2974c137235fab2971db7e363325b

Bronson Xerri is fighting for his career.Source:AAP

Xerri was reportedly the target of an ASADA drug test hit following a tip-off from a whistleblower, and his initial suspension was announced on the eve of the league’s return from the COVID-19 shutdown.

His ban was the result of a drugs test taken in November 2019 and as his case dragged on for months without further answers, many in rugby league questioned why it was taking so long for Xerri’s B-sample to be returned.

However, today’s update confirmed the worst and the 19-year-old’s career hangs in the balance.

Xerri released a statement in May saying he was “devastated” by his positive test, but the Sharks denied he was admitting to any “guilt or wrongdoing”.

With more evidence banned performance-enhancing substances were found in his system, the career of one of footy’s brightest young prospects may cop a serious blow.

The Daily Telegraph reports Xerri can plead guilty and ask for leniency from the NRL in offering a punishment less severe than a four-year ban, or he can fight to clear his name.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...s/news-story/69d2b00ccfddb8a2708afd4ceffda1a8

Hopefully he’s gone for 4 years.

He was definitely looking to f**k us over and join his bum chum at the Rooters once his contract with us was over.

He just farked us over sooner rather than later.

MilkShark

First Grade
I still would like to know how the processes has taken 9-10 months to get to here. His sample was taken in September, notified of the breach in May, and then confirm B sample now. It's a joke how long this has taken.
Was definitely going to use us in a bidding war to just end up at rorters anyway.

I'd rather use the money to secure Ferris

Weaponhead

Coach
Stupid kid. Had the potential to be an outstanding strike centre.

He is young enough to come back but as has been said didn't seem committed to a career at the Sharks.