What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

MugaB

Coach
Nice job! This was there best logo imo no a fan of the weird looking chess piece they've got going.
Well its basically the same as the old logo, with an updated horse, and a maroon fill in the background, sometimes the simple looking logos are the best, i made a whole heap of them back then, along with some made by other great designers that i really liked aswell
Screenshot_20200206-214948_Yahoo Mail.jpg

20200826_213909.gif

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
It's the simplifying of logos for social media that's a big factor in just the heads being used. The biggest thing working against that Broncos logo in this day and age is that it's probably a little too intricate for the way logos get used these days. It'd be do-able and they may JUST get away with it, but I'd suggest they wouldn't.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well its basically the same as the old logo, with an updated horse, and a maroon fill in the background, sometimes the simple looking logos are the best, i made a whole heap of them back then, along with some made by other great designers that i really liked aswell
View attachment 41338

View attachment 41339

That pirates one is terrible lol. even Tampa Bay dropped the camp cavalier for a skull and cross bones!

Id simplify the Pirates logo to something like this I did for the supporters group using the skull in the current logo
pirate.jpg

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
I know it’s not league but it’s so out there I thought it was worth sharing in here. I actually kind of like it, think it will look shit on the field though.

That horse from the official anniversary logo looks like it can’t run. Sums up the Donkeys this year.
Speaking of Doneky's, French rugby league club that are nicknamed "the Donkey's".. by far the best donkey logo ever..

106684010_1252991655040690_8025640206570932121_o.jpg