What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

Happy MEel

First Grade
I’d seriously like to see Blake and Sivo dropped to see if that can improve our edge defence. I guess you’d have to bring in Taka and maybe Salmon or Gennings. I’d do it at this point.

Tooooks

Bench
Full strength and getting raped by a team that isn’t that good.

I was thinking the other day this is the first season I can remember in ages where we haven’t copped at least one humiliating flogging.

Delboy

First Grade
Defence is non existent and attack is even worse. Sitting up
High the structures are so poor and Souffs have them covered easily.

when you have the same attack coach and same game plan for 7 years, then good opposition coaches like Uncle Wayne reads it like a book. Something in that area has to change.

Noise

Coach
I've been saying it all year but Lane is f**king terrible. 4 missed tackles, an error, sticking the foot out for that grubber...and that's just the first half.

Nathan Brown has missed 4 too.

IFR33K

Coach
Defence is non existent and attack is even worse. Sitting up
High the structures are so poor and Souffs have them covered easily.

when you have the same attack coach and same game plan for 7 years, then good opposition coaches like Uncle Wayne reads it like a book. Something in that area has to change.

We’ve had the same head coach for 7 years. The buck stops with him.

Latest posts