What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

84 Baby

Referee
If we don’t play this second half at a million miles an hour, BA is dead to me.
Do these merkins not realise I have to go to work tomorrow?

hindy111

Post Whore
Gould nailed it....
When the games played how we like it we look comfortable but as soon as the games played a little different we can not adjust and that is why we can't win a premiership. I agree with him. The good sides adapt.
Smarter coaches know how to put us off our game. We only win cpagainst sides when we have a huge unfair advantage squad wise.
On a level playing field most teams beat us. Even a reserve grade Storm pushed them.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not sure if we put up half a fight in the second half, whatever the outcome BA needs to make changes for next week.

taka into the side for waqa, and sivo dropped. Would like to see lane dropped too. But will he do it?
Yep, I’d be making the same changes.

Dibs

Bench
This has been coming for a while. I am sick to death of hearing how good our defense is. Yep statistically great, in reality it has looked ordinary to me for a while but average teams were not taking advantage of it.

Noise

Coach
How is Evans allowed to throw offloads? He is f**ken shit at them. Lazy effort from Mahoney too.

T-Boon

Coach
Mahoney needs to hand his contract back. He has been doing that all month. He has 2 jobs in attack. Pass and catch off loads (he is useless with his feet). I say F him off.