What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs Titans

St Georgio

Juniors
OMG On foxsports they had the Dragon at 90% winners, talk about deception, like the stock market, the Titan are fantastic value, throw your money on them NOW!
Too Late game over, as I was righting this the Titans have won the the game.

SAP58

Juniors
They are on the way up, have some great signings coming next year & we have nothing to look forward to in 2021 by the time we appoint a coach all the decent signings will be gone. Look forward to 2022 with our quality juniors coming through.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
They are on the way up, have some great signings coming next year & we have nothing to look forward to in 2021 by the time we appoint a coach all the decent signings will be gone. Look forward to 2022 with our quality juniors coming through.
Hard to disagree. From the rumour mill highest profile signings likely to be Welsh and Bird. Not sure if that’s going to be enough

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I
Have another beer Forbes, I bet you are having a better time than us watching this performance. It’s a struggle mate.
Im not doing much mate just laying back by myself having a beer staring up the stars pondering the meaning of life and why we all invest so much energy into something we have no control over and still choose to torture ourselves being fans the red V.

Latest posts