What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The North Queensland Cows Game Day Issue.

SharkShocked

Bench
Stuck his leg out and then pulled his legs back when he thought he was about to cop it in the nuts - of course he was playing at it.

Pretty clear the players on the ground were complaining about it so the ref said they can challenge it - i can't see how that's bad refereeing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stuck his leg out and then pulled his legs back when he thought he was about to cop it in the nuts - of course he was playing at it.

Pretty clear the players on the ground were complaining about it so the ref said they can challenge it - i can't see how that's bad refereeing.

Concur

SharkShocked

Bench
Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie

Learn to trust. The inside man had his man. Stay out son

Sorenson wasn't getting anyone. He stays out there they score on the inside anyway.

People really need to look at what happens to Ronnie half the time, just because they score outside a winger, it isn't always his fault.

Sorenson got burnt hard.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sorenson wasn't getting anyone. He stays out there they score on the inside anyway.

People really need to look at what happens to Ronnie half the time, just because they score outside a winger, it isn't always his fault.

Sorenson got burnt hard.

Stop drinking

Sorensen got his man

Ronnie needed to stay out

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 7.29.41 pm.png

I'm glad we won that, if we'd lost i daresay there would have been a few ref complaints.
No real bad players except A-Fi' s soldier crab plays, lost our forward domination.

MilkShark

First Grade

Sorenson got burnt hard.
Correct, Sorensen got burnt hard. He has no place in the centres