What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Nikora

taipan

Referee
Defence is where you enlist save the country.Shark's defence is a thingy surrounding Shark Park ,stopping the ankle biters from getting in free.

jc155776

Coach
Resting him did the trick.

still developing though. A rest now and again will do him good I reckon.

R-15-3

Bench
We don’t finish of the tackle with anyone dropping down the legs, even with 3+ in a tackle they are all trying to wrap the ball up and wrestle the player down but the leg drive is still going and costing us big time. I know it’s old school method but I could count only a hand full of times we finished of a tackle around the legs in the forwards tonight.

edit wrong post topic

carinashark

First Grade
NRL is a tough game. I think Morris is bring these young guys on the right way. It could have been a very long season, lucky for us it was not, lucky for us we have a big bench. Unlucky for us we have a couple of expensive players that we do not need.

carinashark

First Grade
We don’t finish of the tackle with anyone dropping down the legs, even with 3+ in a tackle they are all trying to wrap the ball up and wrestle the player down but the leg drive is still going and costing us big time. I know it’s old school method but I could count only a hand full of times we finished of a tackle around the legs in the forwards tonight.

edit wrong post topic
No that’s wrong BB dose the legs while to tie up the ball carrier.

carinashark

First Grade
Sorry what I mention to say was.
No that’s wrong BB dose the legs while two others tie up the ball carrier.
If it’s not BB it’s Tracy or another.

shaggs

Coach
BB is becoming the ball thief. Gets his hands on the ball so the others can pull out.

Latest posts