What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries and suspensions 2020

Yosh

Coach
If Lee returns from injury, will he get a spot on the wing over Tuala, Hunt or Toa?

Old dog

Juniors
Have to agree likely Toa if anyone but for me the current 2-5 are going ok and who drops out will more likely be because Best is back, Shibs probably then it’s Lee against Toa.

Knight Vision

First Grade
For mine:

1. Pongod
2. Hunt
3. Best
4. Tuala
5. Toa

For the most rest of the year and next as well.
hopefully this English kid turns out, I'd love to see a big beast running it back on kick returns or bulldozing his way over the line.

League_God

Juniors
Any idea on when Best is due back? Or is he gone for the year? Gehmet isn’t terrible, but I see him as the weak link in our backline

Knight Vision

First Grade
Any idea on when Best is due back? Or is he gone for the year? Gehmet isn’t terrible, but I see him as the weak link in our backline
I think I read both Lee and Best are due back in time for the finals.
Sione due back for the Roosters game.
Dsaf most likely week after next.

Old dog

Juniors
Whoever is back week after this is irrelevant it’s this week that counts, we have injuries and know what we have available so let’s go with them. Those out injured will be back but let’s not rush them, Dan, Sione, Lee etc will be needed for semis and beyond

Yosh

Coach
Ah.... More injuries...

Is it something to do with the training regime? Are the injuries freak accidents or perhaps influenced by training?

Old dog

Juniors
Think he has a leg problem from a while ago that hasn’t allowed him total freedom, had it wrapped in a few games, just my opinion, think it’s knee.

Latest posts