What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

sup42

Juniors
3 Roger
2 Hiku
1 Pompey.

I really like the way we roll down field once Egan gets out there. All year he has had those forwards hitting the advantage line. He is not a runner, doesn't matter, the objective is to win the middle, not have surges of great dummy half running sprinkled here and there.

Peytan is a good young coach, but then so was Cappy when he first took the reigns, it is tempting as a Warriors fan to imagine that this run of desperation,and covid life fueled performance will continue...but....there is always a but with the Warriors.

That ship has sailed so I would not try to talk the reluctant into being here.

Great game to watch. We are a bit like the horse in the movie that starts slow, then runs down the competition. Today it was very clear the Warriors were not going to let the Knights pull away, so you always had the feeling we were going to destroy them in the second half.

Rich102

Staff member
3. RTS
2. CHT
1. Hiku

Good game to watch.
Looked like the Warriors of old.
For me the players at home have to earn their places in the team.
A few nice touches from Haze.
Go the Warriors - but I can't see them making the 8.

waipiro

Juniors
3 RTS....running hard at the right end of the field and coming into form well over the last two weeks
2 Jazz...confrontational, hits the defensive line harder than some bigger guys and great offloads
1 Hiku...creates tries and although defensively fragile at times always gives effort

HM every one else with most guys having really good touches and a great team effort.
Quite like how Hayze is developing at centre too

One Warrior

Bench
3. RTS
2. CHT
1. Hiku

HM's: Egan, JTB, Harris, Jennings, no one had a bad game really, best performance of the season.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. RTS
2. My man Jazz
1. Jennings

Such a good performance and the best part was that we were building to it. Each week there had been improvements and yesterday was the culmination.

Great effort all round from everyone.

sup42

Juniors

morningstar

Juniors
Tough because everyone did their job.

3. RTS
2. Hiku
1. Pompey - Those 2 trys took some scoring, solid under the high ball and two half breaks on exit sets.

HM to Lawton. Topped the tackle count in only 45 mins. Has great technique on D, forced two errors and two try savers in a row on our own line. His fitness has improved out of sight for a guy that would get blown up after 5 mins last year.

JJ

Immortal
The one two of Lawton and Egan is working really well. Like many I’d expected that Egan would be the one to start and Lawton adding impetus from the bench. Payten has is working beautifully the other way

Meth

Staff member
The one two of Lawton and Egan is working really well. Like many I’d expected that Egan would be the one to start and Lawton adding impetus from the bench. Payten has is working beautifully the other way

Yeah, I considered suggesting Egan starting and Lawton moving more to a utility role (given the loss of Jennings), but if it ain't broke...

Big Marn

Juniors
maybe a chance Herbert is back, but his hamstring injury would have to have healed pretty quickly.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. RTS
2. CHT
1. Hiku

But you could throw points at just about everyone on the field.
Best performance from us in an absolute age.

Meth

Staff member
Welcome back Roger Tuivasa Sheck

RTS 60
Hiku 24
Harris-Tavita 13

Tevaga 7
Egan 5.5
Pompey 3
Jennings 3
Harris 2
Burr 2