What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

yakstorm

First Grade
Whats the deal with jersey manufacturers? Is it simply whoever offers the club the better unit price for jerseys and merch?

Previously the likes of ISC use to offer an upfront cash amount, plus then an agreement around number of contra inclusions and then unit prices and clip of the ticket for club shop sales.

The Broncos deal in 2016 was certainly a record deal in Australian sport at the time.

I'd imagine the ISC Teamwear Pro model, as this is what they also offer teams below the NRL, contains zero cash, but would include a healthy number of free inclusions and possibly a tie in for the CDRL.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors

Hopefully, they can become the milk again,
F1TNFQo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 4.46.33 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 4.46.33 pm.png
    233 KB · Views: 42

The Great Dane

First Grade
Hopefully, they can become the milk again,
F1TNFQo
Canberra Milk is already a shirt sponsors though Dare.

Maybe if Lion (whom own Canberra Milk and Dare) backed the sponsorship themselves, but then they'd effectively be paying for two sponsors on our jersey, which I guess isn't impossible but it'd be a bit unusual.

Personally I'd like to think that the club is capable of attracting a new major sponsor.

sempmrh

Juniors
So basically, from what I’ve read, the general idea of the Raiders’ new deal with ISC is that it may not have a sponsorship element to it but could theoretically earn the Raiders more money anyway. The club would be able to purchase gear from ISC for a cheaper price, handle everything themselves and get a bigger cut.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So basically, from what I’ve read, the general idea of the Raiders’ new deal with ISC is that it may not have a sponsorship element to it but could theoretically earn the Raiders more money anyway. The club would be able to purchase gear from ISC for a cheaper price, handle everything themselves and get a bigger cut.

Dont the NRL take a major cut of Merch sales?

Reflector

Juniors
Betoota?

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/report-up-the-f**ken-milk/

They did bring back the saying around finals time last year.

Ah right. The same inspiration behind all these hilarious, quirky individuals who now call the PM Scotty From Marketing.

Because- wait for this-

a) His name is Scott

AND

b) He used to work in marketing!!!

Isn't that just the funniest shit ever!? But wait there's more-

Did you know (and I kid you not) he shit himself at Engadine Macca's once?!?!?

Dawesy76

Juniors
Ah right. The same inspiration behind all these hilarious, quirky individuals who now call the PM Scotty From Marketing.

Because- wait for this-

a) His name is Scott

AND

We can’t all be Comedy geniuses like you babe

mistertaylor

Juniors

Because- wait for this-

a) His name is Scott

AND

Gday Scott, how good is satire?

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Sharks join Raiders in losing major sponsor during COVID-hit season

Cronulla chief executive Dino Mezzatesta is "somewhat confident" the Sharks will have a new major sponsor before next year's opening round after joining the Raiders in scrambling for a big-money backer during the coronavirus pandemic.

The Sharks' front of jersey sponsor, Ace Gutters Durakote Roofing, has told the club it won't be extending its major partnership beyond this season, threatening a substantial hole in the club's bottom line.

Full story https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/sh...-during-covid-hit-season-20200903-p55s4y.html

Latest posts