What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
BA on 100% Footy on 9 tomorrow night. Gus and Gal have been death riding us all year. Gotta give BA a thumbs up for fronting up. Maybe the pair of pussys will run cold. Hope not. Im keen to see how BA handles their "strong opinions".
I hope he decks the pair of them and then flosses his teeth with Bracey.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think his point was that we are not/have not been the boring team that the previous poster stated. You should have read Pou's post in the context of the thread and worked out what his point was.
No we haven’t been boring, and when BA unleashes his cool new exciting moves it will be even more something!!!

TheRam

Coach
Who do we take to replace him? Flanno or Green? Assuming he is boned.

He won't be. He will have taken us to the play offs. They won't be boning a play off coach anytime soon. Unfortunately. It will only expose their terrible decision in extending and then needing to payout the pot plant and hiring a new pot plant. Because that is what they would do anyway.

Think about it. When was the last time Parra ever chased and got an in demand and top of the heap coach? Brian Smith maybe, but probably Jack Gibson really.

TheRam

Coach
What I don’t have enough visibility of is the support systems for each head coach.

Are they successful because they are great or are they just better at putting the right systems and structures in place?

I was pleased when I heard our halves were working with Johns but that hasn’t really delivered anything this year.

Who cares? The most important and magical word there is "successful". Either way they know what they are doing.

TheRam

Coach
At least they look like they know each other, compare their roster to ours. Watching us try and set up a set play is like watching old people f**k.

Hmmm, I might find that fascinating from a scientific point of view.

TheRam

Coach
Brad Fitler would be my pick.

Fu*k Hindy, I was thinking the same thing and was wondering if I should post it again. But didn't after the last time I did with all the negativity. But he would be a great pickup and bring so much to the roll and I think he has always actually liked and admired Parra too.

Great minds ha Hindy!?

TheRam

Coach
We were beyond pathetic last night.

But we are coming third.

You guys need to have a snickers or something.

BA needs better assistant coaches, that’s clear, but talk of sacking the guy is just plain ridiculous.

You’d have blown your load over Seibold if we’d signed him after we got the spoon in 18 when he was available and look how that turned out, I’d rather BA than him.

Madge & Green managed to lose the dressing rooms with 12 months of winning comps/playing GFs. They won comps with star studded teams and have shown nothing when the stars have gone.

BA isn’t a top tier coach, but that level only has Robbo, Bennett & Bellamy, none of whom were ever an option for our club.

I don’t see BA as any worse than the reminder of the pack, and with an upside over many of the others in the fact he actually cares about the club and held us together.

Lots of you have lost the plot.

In March you’d have gladly taken 3rd on the ladder with 4 games to play.

Why not ffs? He has been shopping himself around for years.

TheRam

Coach
Do people see a correlation between the improvement in Moses defensive skills and the decline in his attacking effectiveness? He looks to me like he has neglected his attacking skills in favor of working on his defensive.

No.

Latest posts