What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Cowboys

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Let's learn a lesson, no more bald head pricks to coach the Dragons.

Even with our season over, we still can't pick untested players to see if they can make a difference.

Norman has played shit and still makes the side, we still have 4 biggish forwards on the field and two smallish forwards and we try and play the enforcer game plan.

Dean will never make it as a NRL coach. Hope the Board are watching.

SAP58

Juniors

Even with our season over, we still can't pick untested players to see if they can make a difference.

Norman has played shit and still makes the side, we still have 4 biggish forwards on the field and two smallish forwards and we try and play the enforcer game plan.

I cannot believe the side that has been picked after the woeful performance last week. Dean “Mary” Young is kidding ! Norman again really !

Dragon David

First Grade
I cannot believe the side that has been picked after the woeful performance last week. Dean “Mary” Young is kidding ! Norman again really !
Fui is the only change as George mentioned. The same players from last week will be saying "well seeing that we were picked for this Sundays game, we must've played pretty good last week as only Merrin got the sack, so we must therefore continue to play like this because Youngy likes it".

Excerpt from Dean Young's Diary :
Saturday, 29th August 2020 - Useless team would have won if only they'd followed my simple game plan.
Tuesday, 1 September 2020 - Millward's tombola machine broke,so I picked the same mob again. I hope "The Fans" don't blame me when they stuff it up again.

possm

Coach

Young believes he is playing it safe, just like his mentor did. Surely he can see what the end result of this stupid idea is. If we lose all the knives will be out for sure. If we win there will be lots of people saying that he does not develop the juniors.

The Board can see the writing on the wall and will make a quick decision to appoint Young because it is beginning to look like Young won't win another game before seasons end.

I say sign Wane with Henry as assistant coach and send Young and Millward on their way.

Spazer

Juniors
I can't wait for Fui to come onto the field and drop the ball and swing the momentum back to the other team.

At least 3 of the 4 named on the reserves should be in the team. Norman isn't terrible but we don't need to play him right now, he isn't going to get any better. Aitken is a good centre but he has nothing to do with us next year so what's the point of him being there ahead of Feagai.

SAP58

Juniors
What pi**es me off is our previous coach would be sitting back there laughing his head off, he was punted, sorry resigned, and was paid out and nothing has changed the same team same crap performances. To be honest I don’t think I will be watching the game this week, a big call from me but I’m sure I can find some re-runs of Mash on Fox which will be more exciting and definitely better for my blood pressure and overall health.

denis preston

First Grade
Grrrrzz, why Aitkin & Norman??? lawrie not to bench ??
Perfect opportunity to trial 3 or 4 juniors .Obviously he thinks he is still in the running and every win is vital to securing the top job. He cant possibly justify blowing up 2 games in a row if he picks the same cattle.

He really was a large sponge and soaked in everything his master Mcnoidea did and cut & pasted it.
This really doesn't make sense.

possm

Coach
1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by EFEX
2.Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Nutrition Station
6. Corey Norman – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
7. Adam Clune – sponsored by Baytek Construction
8. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by SMAI
9. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
10. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Jacob Host – sponsored by Fox Property
13. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Dincel Construction System

Interchange:
14. Billy Brittain – sponsored by Trendline
15. Jackson Ford – sponsored by Bodytech Fitness16. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by CMG Audio Visual
17. Kaide Ellis – sponsored by TripADeal
18. Eddie Blacker
19. Tristan Sailor – sponsored by Trendline
20. Jayden Sullivan
21. Max Feagai

Young must be taking advice from Mary. Only one prop on the bench.

My team would have been:

1. Ramsey
2. Pereira
3. Lomax
4. Feagai or Williame
5. Ravalawa
6. Dufty
7. Clune
8. Ellis
9. Hunt
10. Kerr
11. Fuimaono
12. Frizell
13. McInnes

14. Brittain
15. Lawrie
16. Blacker
17. Host

Aitken and Norman dropped and never to play again this season.

FlameThrower

Bench
So what was everyone expecting. A brand new game plan, fresh ideas, blooding new players. I think we are well and truly cooked now.
Cowboys are due for a win and we will do everything possible to help them, and I’m predicting a nice leg up by refs in front of a Nth Qld crowd.
Our Dragons and coaching squad can’t get up for a must win game last week, what incentive is their now to play for .....Pride.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
What pi**es me off is our previous coach would be sitting back there laughing his head off, he was punted, sorry resigned, and was paid out and nothing has changed the same team same crap performances. To be honest I don’t think I will be watching the game this week, a big call from me but I’m sure I can find some re-runs of Mash on Fox which will be more exciting and definitely better for my blood pressure and overall health.

At least the re-runs of MASH will be less predicable than our game plan.

dragons girl

Juniors

After last week's performance perfect opportunity for Young to make changes give the youth a go.But NO lets keep the Mary years going no changes no thought process at all.If the board can't see this is more of the same crap that we have had to watch for the last 6 years,then we are in for many more years of this.

Latest posts