What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

PJ

First Grade
Watched the first episode of Love in the Spectrum, really enjoyable and I didn't think I'd like it.

Matua

Bench
Seems Kingdom is finally getting the recognition it deserved when it came out a few years ago. Was on Fox but Netflix just picked it up
I was annoyed when it was cancelled, as I didn't realise it was cancelled and was waiting for the new season to start.

mongoose

Coach
More bad than good..... watched some Documentary called "High Scores" which I thought would be about the history of video games. Of course being a netflix production it was disappointing to say the least. Rather than an accurate historical account it was more interested in beating you over the head with diversity. Lots of rubbish interviews with people who weren't all that relevant plus it was just all over the place with no proper context given to anything. Netflix is appalling sometimes....

Hi Guys/Gals/Others...

I’m about to go into isolation for 14 days returning to SA tomorrow from NSW ... thought the borders were gonna open this week but cest la vie..

Keen on recommendations for docos on Netflix. No real theme preference. Although crime, space are always welcomed.

Will read through the thread for series recommendations.

Cheers for all shouts!

Challenger the Final flight great viewing...Remember all the jokes about NASA when the challenger exploded...

Ive started my isolation by watching this one, thanks General. On Ep 2 before my missus showed up to drop off a “care package”. Looks good.

I remember this going down, it was the morning before my first day in high school, and they interrupted “Cartoon Connection” to broadcast the news about it all.

Generalzod

Immortal
Ive started my isolation by watching this one, thanks General. On Ep 2 before my missus showed up to drop off a “care package”. Looks good.

I remember this going down, it was the morning before my first day in high school, and they interrupted “Cartoon Connection” to broadcast the news about it all.
Exactly I remember where I was as well, it was at the train station at Sutherland waiting to go to St Leonard’s to start my Control Data computer course...

Matua

Bench
More bad than good..... watched some Documentary called "High Scores" which I thought would be about the history of video games. Of course being a netflix production it was disappointing to say the least. Rather than an accurate historical account it was more interested in beating you over the head with diversity. Lots of rubbish interviews with people who weren't all that relevant plus it was just all over the place with no proper context given to anything. Netflix is appalling sometimes....
Oh my god, they had stories about women, a black gay dude, and some Asians ... how dare they?

FFS, they can't have beaten too hard over the head with diversity, I didn't notice it at all until reading this post because it was just interesting stories about the earlier days of gaming.

mongoose

Coach
Oh my god, they had stories about women, a black gay dude, and some Asians ... how dare they?

FFS, they can't have beaten too hard over the head with diversity, I didn't notice it at all until reading this post because it was just interesting stories about the earlier days of gaming.

yeah shoehorned in just for the sake of it, not cause any of it was important in the history of video games

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Hi Guys/Gals/Others...

I’m about to go into isolation for 14 days returning to SA tomorrow from NSW ... thought the borders were gonna open this week but cest la vie..

Keen on recommendations for docos on Netflix. No real theme preference. Although crime, space are always welcomed.

Will read through the thread for series recommendations.

Cheers for all shouts!
Dont f@$k with cats

There are no real words that properly describe

Dont f@$k with cats

There are no real words that properly describe

Cheers mate - I've seen it on the menu but haven't watched yet.

And quite timely - as it happens, I was watching "The Crown" last night - and a f$$$ing cat comes out of the darkness and charges up to the glass sliding door of the house I'm staying at (not mine) - stares at me on the lounge. Big F$$$er too. And when I went to the door to shoe it away - it didn't budge at all, kept staring at me. Think it's working out how to kill me, probably come back tonight with some back-up.

They actually announced today that SA is opening up the NSW border - but I gotta keep in iso for my full sentence. Fun times.