What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA season 2019/20 - General chat

isaiah

Bench
Why do espn show the philly game tues morn instead of Utah? Simmons is out, ingles is fit and firing

abpanther

Staff member
Lakers look terrible right now, they can't hit any 3s and AD looks like the bright lights are a little too bright for him

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lakers look terrible right now, they can't hit any 3s and AD looks like the bright lights are a little too bright for him

As a Lakers fan, I agree - and I am at a loss as to why we suck so much.

Game 1 against Portland looked like it was going to be a win, and with 5 minutes to go in the fourth quarter, we self-destructed.

Not to take anything away from Portland, who were very good.

But I can't understand why we are struggling so much.

abpanther

Staff member
As a Lakers fan, I agree - and I am at a loss as to why we suck so much.

Game 1 against Portland looked like it was going to be a win, and with 5 minutes to go in the fourth quarter, we self-destructed.

Not to take anything away from Portland, who were very good.

But I can't understand why we are struggling so much.

The Blazers are a pretty talented team now with players back so I'm not surprised that they're scoring so many points. But defensively they're pretty bad so there's no excuse for the Lakers not scoring 100+

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Blazers are a pretty talented team now with players back so I'm not surprised that they're scoring so many points. But defensively they're pretty bad so there's no excuse for the Lakers not scoring 100+

I totally agree.

I don't understand why we suck so much.

AD is hot, and cold.

King James is playing well, but he's carrying the team on his shoulders.

Valheru

Coach
Toronto and Boston both on the verge of sweeps and an inevitable semi finals match up. I think the winner will get through the bucks who have been ordinary in the bubble and will have to get through a hot Miami in the semis.

Aragorn

First Grade
The lack of crowd really affects the intensity of the match.

Maybe they should have thought about a public mosh pit for fans but safely distanced so there’s some atmosphere in the game. Don’t need a big crowd. Just find the most vocal 100 or so fans you can find and bring them into the bubble...

games so far have lacked playoff intensity and feel... not really enjoying it

abpanther

Staff member
Man Luka is impressive, the Clippers are in serious trouble with Playoff Paul back

Valheru

Coach
Both lower seed teams are 2-0 up in the east semis now after Giannis hilariously fouled on the buzzer to give Miami a 2 point win today.

I don't see Toronto beating Celtics 4 of the next 5 games.

Bucks have some chance of beating Miami 4 of 5 but Miami have to be favourites.

footy75

Bench
Both lower seed teams are 2-0 up in the east semis now after Giannis hilariously fouled on the buzzer to give Miami a 2 point win today.

I don't see Toronto beating Celtics 4 of the next 5 games.

Bucks have some chance of beating Miami 4 of 5 but Miami have to be favourites.

Yeah that was a crap foul but so was the one before it that gave Bucks free throws... There wasn't nay contact.

Bucks need game 3 or it's over.

Agree hard for Toronto now.

footy75

Bench
Lakers were shit today.

Lakers made adjustments...

Them or Clippers have it.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Nuggets have forced a game 7 against Clippers with Lakers waiting for the inner.

Celtics/Heat ECF starting Wednesday our time which should be a good series.

Valheru

Coach
Celtics really need to learn how to close games out.

12 points up in the 4th quarter and they blew it.

Boston were realistically the worse team in only one of the games against Toronto, yet they lost 3. They can't expect to blow Miami out, they will hang around so they need to close the games.

Latest posts