What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Penrith V Brisvegas.

Zampaa

Juniors
No Kick returns aren't on him but if you pick him over a fit Mansour in a big game you have to be sure because he will get tested

Yes compare him to Papenhuyzen.

Papenhuyzen was a gun in juniors. Moved to Melbourne to develop his game instead of stay at Tigers for a certain start.

Papenhuyzen got his start due to injury. Drinkwater doesn't get injuried it is possible Papenhuyzen doesn't play. Even that debut was after a couple of years of developing

Commentators were saying a few weeks back that his management was doing everything they could to get him out of Melbourne, and nobody wanted him. He's very lucky that there was a billion injuries at the back, it saved his career in reality.

soc123_au

Staff member
Commentators were saying a few weeks back that his management was doing everything they could to get him out of Melbourne, and nobody wanted him. He's very lucky that there was a billion injuries at the back, it saved his career in reality.
That was at the beginning of last year when no one knew what he was capable of. Injuries got him a start & here we are. He would get a gig at plenty of clubs now.

soc123_au

Staff member
The unstoppable force meets the immovable object...

Panthers on a win streak, Broncos on a losing one. Will either streak be broken?

Hopefully the players aren't treating this as an easy win.
I'm more nervous this week than last. I'm actually tossing up on whether to have a bet on the Donkeys at those juicy odds. It would somewhat ease the pain if we lost & if we win it's money well spent.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm more nervous this week than last. I'm actually tossing up on whether to have a bet on the Donkeys at those juicy odds. It would somewhat ease the pain if we lost & if we win it's money well spent.
A sneaky 10 on them might be in order... :)

Panther Pete

Juniors
I used to do that regularly to soften a loss but fortunately stopped doing it this year, would have cost me a fortune this year considering we have only lost one.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I ease my nerves with stats. Broncos have conceded less than 20 only twice all year, while we have conceded more than 20 only twice all year. If we don't score enough points to beat this mob it will be because they either improved out of sight or we didn't turn up.

The_Frog

First Grade
I ease my nerves with stats. Broncos have conceded less than 20 only twice all year, while we have conceded more than 20 only twice all year. If we don't score enough points to beat this mob it will be because they either improved out of sight or we didn't turn up.
We are all nervous because we've had so many thumpings at this stadium from a side wearing the same colours. But they're not the same side as before and neither are we.

mxlegend99

Referee
broncos 1 to 12 & Staggs any time try scorer @$24.50
I threw $15 on them at 13+.

Nearly no chance it could happen. But pays I think $540 if it did. I figure only way we are losing is if we dont show up at all. If its a close game we will almost certainly manage to find the match winning play.

I have a bet on Nathan grabbing a hat trick and hs in the race to 30+ points. $10 returns $1100. I think thats the safer bet.

franklin2323

Immortal
So we agree that Naden and Crichton are our Centres moving forward into 2021? :p

Still not convinced Naden's defence is fixed but it will take a shocker for him not to be. Still give Whare gametime over the next few weeks just incase

forby

Juniors
In the ideal world Souths beat the Storm, we beat Parra then rest half the team from the trip to Townsville. Then a game against the Dogs before the semis begin!

soc123_au

Staff member
Panthers newest supporter is ready for the game tonight. Hopefully his namesake can bag a try or two. Panthers have only been beaten once since he was conceived. lol.

Attachments

• liam.jpg
    liam.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts