What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Knights

chewsta

First Grade
I reckon Chad will factor in the 3 2 1's. Seems like he lives for his footy. He now knows there are a couple of blokes that can replace him in a flash. The Chad will be creaming to get on the field tonight.

ghoti

Bench
I reckon Chad will factor in the 3 2 1's. Seems like he lives for his footy. He now knows there are a couple of blokes that can replace him in a flash. The Chad will be creaming to get on the field tonight.

Predictinn that Trindall and Townsend will both put in nearly an identical performance, and the forum will meltdown with calls of Townsend must be dropped and Trindall must play...

azzah72

Bench
Predictinn that Trindall and Townsend will both put in nearly an identical performance, and the forum will meltdown with calls of Townsend must be dropped and Trindall must play...

I agree with this.

I just the performances lean to good and great, not cronullafied

PJ

First Grade
I think Chad knows the pressure is on, will overplay his hand and put in a shocker.

Then again I am a terrible jinx so he is near guaranteed MOM.

MilkShark

First Grade
if 21 year old rookie Trindall has an identical game as 29 year premiership winning Townsend, then yes, I will call for Townsend to be moved on

Latest posts