What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rocky IV Recut

Loved Rocky IV. Wore out the soundtrack tape too. So pissed they changed the version of Sweetest Victory for the CD re-release though.

Danish

Referee
They better not have gotten rid of the robot.

From my understanding they added back in Pauly actually f**king the robot, instead of just implying it in various scenes.

that, plus an additional 3 montages

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
From my understanding they added back in Pauly actually f**king the robot, instead of just implying it in various scenes.

that, plus an additional 3 montages

Yes please. Those back to back training montages in Russia is cinematic glory.

soc123_au

Staff member
I saw this as a pre release at George St Cinemas. Went & saw it again when it came out on the Boxing Day. I haven't seen it for years, but would love to see a directors cut.

nöyd

Staff member
Hearts on Fire is quite possibly the greatest pump up music of all time.

I could run through a wall listening to that song
I concur.

John Cafferty was/is still touring around America (in non-COVID times anyway), he still plays Hearts on Fire but perhaps he shouldn't:

Survivor The Burning Heart US #2, Australia #6.

and people say they were a one hit wonder with Eye of the Tiger.

Pfft.
Different singers too.

Another piece of trivia: Peter Ctera’s Glory of Love was written for Rocky IV but rejected. Then was given to Karate Kid II and went US #1.

Latest posts